Southern at Prairie View A&M Game Thread: 6:00pm CT

Fiyah

Administrator
Staff member
To listen to the Southern Broadcast: click here

Game Time: 6:00pm CT
TV/Stream: ESPN+

Note to posters: Its OK to show support for your team, but please leave out the smack!

The smack policy will be HEAVILY enforced. Ignoring it WILL result in an immediate ban from the sports board WITHOUT notice.

Geaux Jags! Got to clean up those costly penalties, DB(s) have to stop dropping interceptions, and QB needs to negate crucial turnovers.

This experiment has to stop.

Fire the AD.
Fire the football HC & 90% of the current football staff.
Do not renew 58 football scholarships after spring 2025.
Fire the entire parking dept at PV.
Fire Sodexo's inept asses trying to run concessions.
Fire the band director and leaders as they watched aimlessly as SU put a huge foot up our band's assed; fire the PV band leaders for playing loudly as we were under center on offense 2X (dummies smh).
Fire the cheerleaders; they serve no purpose.
Fire the game announcer because he sounds like hot monkey shat.

Fire me as a PV alum because I wore a blue Jag tee-shirt from start of game to the end because I KNEW HOW THIS STUPID SHAT WOULD TURN OUT AND LO AND BEHOLD... I was on point but tried to lie and believe like the other clueless PV alums. Post game, when asked, I told a few PV people I like to roll w/ a winner and Pv is not built to win.

Hoping and wishing for wins and dominance will not come to fruition w/ salary mongers Goff and McDowell employed at PV.

I'm writing TAMUS w/ my gripes. Yes. I'm going to the whitefolks because these coo... are incapable of beating their way out of a wet papersack.

Last edited:
Bruh y'alls squad made it happen when it counted. If those WRs would catch the balls targeting them, that game could have easily been a 4-5 more TD game last night.

That "Baton Rouge, tx" hit my soul this morning. I'm doubling down on my gripe session to TAMUS BORs. All of them will hear from me tomorrow along w/ the corporation backing me w/ my plans where lightning is about to strike twice in one lifetime.

Bruh y'alls squad made it happen when it counted. If those WRs would catch the balls targeting them, that game could have easily been a 4-5 more TD game last night.

That "Baton Rouge, tx" hit my soul this morning. I'm doubling down on my gripe session to TAMUS BORs. All of them will hear from me tomorrow along w/ the corporation backing me w/ my plans where lightning is about to strike twice in one lifetime.
This experiment has to stop.

Fire the AD.
Fire the football HC & 90% of the current football staff.
Do not renew 58 football scholarships after spring 2025.
Fire the entire parking dept at PV.
Fire Sodexo's inept asses trying to run concessions.
Fire the band director and leaders as they watched aimlessly as SU put a huge foot up our band's assed; fire the PV band leaders for playing loudly as we were under center on offense 2X (dummies smh).
Fire the cheerleaders; they serve no purpose.
Fire the game announcer because he sounds like hot monkey shat.

Fire me as a PV alum because I wore a blue Jag tee-shirt from start of game to the end because I KNEW HOW THIS STUPID SHAT WOULD TURN OUT AND LO AND BEHOLD... I was on point but tried to lie and believe like the other clueless PV alums. Post game, when asked, I told a few PV people I like to roll w/ a winner and Pv is not built to win.

Hoping and wishing for wins and dominance will not come to fruition w/ salary mongers Goff and McDowell employed at PV.

I'm writing TAMUS w/ my gripes. Yes. I'm going to the whitefolks because these coo... are incapable of beating their way out of a wet papersack.
@Lenard, are you upset?

Back