Southern at Jackson State Game Thread - 6:00pm CT

Fiyah

Administrator
Staff member
To listen to the Southern Broadcast: click here
To listen to the Jackson State Broadcast: click here

Game Time: 6:00pm CT
TV/Stream: ESPN+

Note to posters: Its OK to show support for your team, but please leave out the smack!

The smack policy will be HEAVILY enforced. Ignoring it WILL result in an immediate ban from the sports board WITHOUT notice.

game is over. SU starting quarterback is out the game due to injury. Hopefully it is not season ending. We will be lucky to cross the 50 yard line with bodden playing now

I don't know if I expected a long season, but to be honest nothing about this staff and team is shocking me. Southern is getting exactly what we paid for. It's sad to see, but maybe this will be a wake up called, after his contract is over.
Yall going through what we through after comegy.

It is what it is. I expect this team to go back to work and correct a cadre of bad decisions. You cannot hit folks out of bounds when you’re about to get off of the field, not be smart enough to take a sack to live another day, make bad throws in double coverage, drop pick six, and not wrap up on tackles and expect to win. You have to find a running game as well. I see a lot of correctable stuff. We’ll see if this team responds and make the needed adjustments. All of this team’s goals are still in front of them. I expect better……

It is what it is. I expect this team to go back to work and correct a cadre of bad decisions. You cannot hit folks out of bounds when you’re about to get off of the field, not be smart enough to take a sack to live another day, make bad throws in double coverage, drop pick six, and not wrap up on tackles and expect to win. You have to find a running game as well. I see a lot of correctable stuff. We’ll see if this team responds and make the needed adjustments. All of this team’s goals are still in front of them. I expect better……
How is the OC's playcalling? 👀👀👀

😆 🤣 😂 😹. What goal is that lol. That team can't win the Swac

Back