Someone help me, please. Where did this originate and for how long?

Lenard

On campus for the PV game and these "young ladies" were wearing very, VERY short tennis skirts. Plausible, considering the temperature and perhaps they were making a fashion statement but what happened next left me speechless and damned near sleepless last Saturday.

I encountered 3 "young ladies" and they were fine, until they intentionally bent over in front of me and 2 other elder alums. All 3 of us were jaws on the ground WTFFFF?!!!!!

No underwear; all pu$$y shaved and some hair on another. At least 2 more times, same. No underwear not even a g-string. A homeboy came running up to me eyes bigger than an owls and he gasped "dawg... dey ain't got no drawz on out'chea!!!!" :-O

Am I supposed to solicit or just admire/look?

On campus for the PV game and these "young ladies" were wearing very, VERY short tennis skirts. Plausible, considering the temperature and perhaps they were making a fashion statement but what happened next left me speechless and damned near sleepless last Saturday.

I encountered 3 "young ladies" and they were fine, until they intentionally bent over in front of me and 2 other elder alums. All 3 of us were jaws on the ground WTFFFF?!!!!!

No underwear; all pu$$y shaved and some hair on another. At least 2 more times, same. No underwear not even a g-string. A homeboy came running up to me eyes bigger than an owls and he gasped "dawg... dey ain't got no drawz on out'chea!!!!" :-O

You supposed ask if they need lunch money/book money…

Subscribe to the HBCU Sports Newsletter

* indicates required

Man, I purposely go to this liquor store in DC where there are ladies walking around with those tennis shorts on with nothing underneath. You can see their cheeks hanging out. Good Googly Moogly!!!!!!!!! lol

I don't believe you. I need some pictures. lol

Bruh, I was nervous as hell (seriously). I wanted to take a pic but I didn't know the ages of those gulz.

I was shaking like the local ho trying to sit on the front pew at the local chuch house. I was shaking like a yellow leaf on a sycamore tree in the middle of winter. I was shaking like that fine assed big-booty white woman I saw in the stands last Friday @ a HS game sitting by herself was shaking as I sat down beside her and proceeded to ask her "how my step son doing on the field?" lmao 😂 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Oh, that's the new trend. Dropped my son off last month for his freshman year at Arkansas State, and man.....it was cheeks everywhere. My 13 year old was in heaven. I have to wear shades now man...can't have the wife killing me in public.

This is that bullshat. See?! I'm not cray cray. I saw that shat last Saturday evening everywhere. WTF?!

"So, Mr buckwheat, you like to see a pic of a young girl's pu$$y you say?"

Lenard: :eek: 👀
Chris Hansen: Mr buckwheat, have a seat, right here. :D

Oh, that's the new trend. Dropped my son off last month for his freshman year at Arkansas State, and man.....it was cheeks everywhere. My 13 year old was in heaven. I have to wear shades now man...can't have the wife killing me in public.
When I was younger I didn't understand why my pops would have me drop my Mom off to work at Spelman and he would rarely go. As I got older I figured out. 😂 Young women be in heat because they're ovulating. Old women mean because of menopause. 😂

Man, it's serious out here. One of the first convos we had since he had been gone was "You didn't tell me that college girls don't wear clothes." I remember girls wearing tennis skirts back in day during my teenage years, but naw mane....these skirts are 2 inches above the thang!

Subscribe to the HBCU Sports Newsletter

* indicates required
Man, it's serious out here. One of the first convos we had since he had been gone was "You didn't tell me that college girls don't wear clothes." I remember girls wearing tennis skirts back in day during my teenage years, but naw mane....these skirts are 2 inches above the thang!
Don't you mean, below?
If it was above....never mind.....

Back