Some 30-50 SU RV'S parked in Cramton Bowls Parking Lot

HORNETSWARM

I passed by Cramton Bowl parking lot and saw atleast 30-50 SU RV's Friday night, while a high school game was going on between Sidney Lanier and Carver. Maybe some of Southerns fans saw a good football game. Real impressive....

Welcome to "This is how the Jaguar Nation rolls," Hornetswarm. They show up early and deep for away games.

When they play Alcorn, some of them come in Thursday night. Some more will come in during the day Friday and the rest will show up overnight Friday.

You can expect to see some of them at the stadium Sunday afternoon, too.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Antroy I have witnessed it before, but another 20-30 showed up overnight and parked in Patterson Field baseball stadium right across the street.

Hornetswarm,

The Jaguar Nation always did travel well when we play Bama State. The games in Mobile used to have I-10 packed with SU fans.

Seems like Montgomery is no different.

Yeah I noticed that last night.....that's how it should be, HBCU football at it best.....we still gonna kick that azz though

That was actually Carver High of Montgomery-v-Ensley of B'ham. Carver won 47-6. By the way, in 1995 SU brought a large crowd to Mtgy.

MACBFAC said:
Yeah I noticed that last night.....that's how it should be, HBCU football at it best.....we still gonna kick that azz though
You are sooooooooooo right,that`s HBCU`s at it`s best......Goooooooo JAGS

HORNETSWARM said:
That was actually Carver High of Montgomery-v-Ensley of B'ham. Carver won 47-6. By the way, in 1995 SU brought a large crowd to Mtgy.

Yup yup, i was at that game last night and I as like, yeeeeeah boooy... its about to be on!!!!

I just got back in the office, btw I work downtown (on the freaking weekends) where the stadium is located, and I just went to grab a bite to eat and everyone is getting ready for the main event!! :D

I shoulda went through the Jags area and slapped a few foes to get them ready for the the matchup!!! ... but i'll be alot of that going on anyway, so why bother... let'um sit and enjoy the time now....

Back