So JSU and sTu 2016 Will Be Your Year

You just worry about sanitizing grams locker room, nasty azz bridesmaids.

Wait do you even have a locker room....last I heard the pro Soccer team made yall get dressed at sTu's band room and ride over fully clothed. Folks said yall looked like those inmates that Burt Reynolds played in the longest yard.

Wait do you even have a locker room....last I heard the pro Soccer team made yall get dressed at sTu's band room and ride over fully clothed. Folks said yall looked like those inmates that Burt Reynolds played in the longest yard.

image.png

I don't wanna hear anymore about GSU's facilities...look at this shit!!! Hell the stands don't even line up with the 50 yard line. Yall got MOFOs sitting at damn near a obtuse angle. Hell where yall take up tickets at? How many MOFOs jump that fence to watch the game? Where the bathroom? Where the place to get some nachos and a pepper? I like cold drinks...do yall have vending machines? Who in charge at sTu?

Pricisilla Slade send help!!!

1308.jpg

@Da Sleeper
@pvdogteam

Man sTu what is that above?

Ok I'm sorry here is your stadium. Why yall colors don't match? I didn't know yall colors were "urge". Is that sign taken down after the game and put up on Thursday night? Does the dressing room have famous pictures of sTu players? Where yall trophy case at?

MarkBerg-20120927231326.jpg

Wait I see a team store door? Is it open on game day with sTu stuff or do I have drive over there by Frenchies?

Wait I see a team store door? Is it open on game day with sTu stuff or do I have drive over there by Frenchies?

You have to drive over by Frenchy's. And as for the practice field.....you are lucky we let visitors sit any where. We should have made you country bumpkins stand up. Y'all use to that anyway. By the way, the last time we played Grumbling at Durley Field I think y'all fired your coach because you got drug.

Now get ready to relive 2007 because your ass is grass and we are the f'ing lawn mowers. <right click and save>

Wait a damn minute sTu!!!! What is this!!! This not yall stadium!!! This the Dynamo's field!!! Where yall football stadium and facilities!!!

BBVA_Compass_Stadium,_North_Facade.JPG

You have to drive over by Frenchy's. And as for the practice field.....you are lucky we let visitors sit any where. We should have made you country bumpkins stand up. Y'all use to that anyway. By the way, the last time we played Grumbling at Durley Field I think y'all fired your coach because you got drug.

Now get ready to relive 2007 because your ass is grass and we are the f'ing lawn mowers. <right click and save>

So you admit that the picture I posted was your bootleg ass stadium? do you work in concessions? I would like to know where to get a nachos and pepper.

Man we talking about yall non-existent football field!!!
Man
please how about your nonexistent as school all together? Man yall still in Grambling and yes yall have some good nacho's and peppers that you probably grow out back of the concession stands. But after the game and I finish my Nacho's where can a brother get a clean room to spend the night in?

When you out in the sticks and your facilities suck that's bad. All that damn land and you still have shitty facilities. I know yall can get some old lady to walk up out them woods to clean the field house for cheap. Damn yall ain't even trying.

Go ahead blame the governor...

See TSU is land locked I know your from gram and don't know what that means but google it.

I'm just going to end with this...Bra.....
Grambling was designated a "City" in the early 1990s (either in 1992[1] or 1993[2]), but was erroneously considered a "Town" since the 2000 census. According to the United States Census Bureau, the town has a total area of 5.5 square miles.
800px-Grambling%2C_LA%2C_City_Hall_IMG_0085.JPG

Last edited:
See it is so interesting that you choose to pick on a small town of under 5000.....

You are so lame.

We have less than 5000 people with a small city hall and yall still do not have a football stadium.

See it is so interesting that you choose to pick on a small town of under 5000.....

You are so lame.

We have less than 5000 people with a small city hall and yall still do not have a football stadium.
Is that you peeking out those blinds? Damn, shame...looks like a scene from an eyes on the prize documentary.

Where is your name? It's not even painted on the field. At least when we play in the dome the Saints put Southern and Grambling on there.

MarkBerg-20120927231911.jpg

@Da Sleeper
@pvdogteam

Man sTu what is that above?

Ok I'm sorry here is your stadium. Why yall colors don't match? I didn't know yall colors were "urge". Is that sign taken down after the game and put up on Thursday night? Does the dressing room have famous pictures of sTu players? Where yall trophy case at?

MarkBerg-20120927231326.jpg

hold your horses, I see a sTu flag, so they good. I'm sure plenty of recruits can't wait to play under the sTu flag

Funny the European Americans in LA don't even acknowledge gram until it's time to cut your budget.

Piyush is Asian. FYI...the Mayor of Grambling and a former professor are on the new governor's committee on higher education policy. Get you game up.

Now back to the School with no Stadium

Piyush is Asian. FYI...the Mayor of Grambling and a former professor are on the new governor's committee on higher education policy. Get you game up.

Now back to the School with no Stadium
We don't need a stadium to play gram, you have no fans. All the success over the years and still no following.
If a whistle blows in grams beautiful empty stadium and no fans are there to hear it, does it still make a sound.

You should be ashamed to have such a rich history and still as little or fewer game attendance as TSU.

We don't need a stadium to play gram, you have no fans. All the success over the years and still no following.
If a whistle blows in grams beautiful empty stadium and no fans are there to hear it, does it still make a sound.

You should be ashamed to have such a rich history and still as little or fewer game attendance as TSU.

Oh now you wanna bring up fans...man stop...Tissue Paper has no TEAM...or BAND!!!

Back