So is Deion Going to Get JSU Some Money Games with Colorado?

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
JSU would be a fool to agree with anything Colorado offers them on the football side of things. Once the Celebration Bowl is over, it's time for JSU to sever all ties to Deion. Blow that bridge up with a quickness.

Deion is NOT severing ties with JSU.
..and when Deion leave CU in 2-3 years, who you think he gonna support more?

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Exactly what i was thinking!!
This is different, though. In this case he would be buying a win as opposed to accepting money for a loss.
I believe he will have to change his mind on money games. He is now in a conference where other teams have just as much money, same number of coaches and staff, better and more experienced coaching staff and same caliber of players across the board. He will need some easy out-of-conference wins to balance the in-conference wins and losses to become bowl eligible. Everyone else will be doing it. I don't see how he can't do it and remain competitive.

This is different, though. In this case he would be buying a win as opposed to accepting money for a loss.
I believe he will have to change his mind on money games. He is now in a conference where other teams have just as much money, same number of coaches and staff, better and more experienced coaching staff and same caliber of players across the board. He will need some easy out-of-conference wins to balance the in-conference wins and losses to become bowl eligible. Everyone else will be doing it. I don't see how he can't do it and remain competitive.

You can play regional G5 games. There are PLENTY of G5 teams over there.

You can play regional G5 games. There are PLENTY of G5 teams over there.
Most of those games are also money games for the G-5 teams. Lower FBS teams like Bowling Green, Akron. Troy, etc. get paid for their trips to higher FBS school, except for the occasional home and home agreement.

Back