So I'm I the only person who doesn't care if Trump is allowed on the ballot?

CEE DOG

So I'm I the only person who doesn't care if Trump is allowed on the ballot? Man look Amerikka will always be Amerikkka. So it doesn't bother me if Trump is running against Sleepy Joe. The supreme court has always backed racist white people. That's why it was created. Just saying.

I wish they would stop with these silly, frivolous cases. From jump, this was weak. All its going to do is result in a win for trump and a bounce in the polls. Just like that hush money case.

We just need to move back to the south and take over a couple of states one county at a time. If we ever organize like that we'll be unstoppable.

When Biden told Trump to shut up I was like finally a democrat with nuts....now his ass old and might tell himself to shut up

When Biden told Trump to shut up I was like finally a democrat with nuts....now his ass old and might tell himself to shut up
I dont get the age joke thing with Biden when Biden and Trump are the same age....that shit baffles me lol they're are the same age for fucking sake...it doesn't make sense 😭🤣

I dont get the age joke thing with Biden when Biden and Trump are the same age....that shit baffles me lol they're are the same age for fucking sake...it doesn't make sense 😭🤣
I agree. I'm like what the difference. They both old. What are they two or three years difference. Lol

I agree. I'm like what the difference. They both old. What are they two or three years difference. Lol

How is his age an issue when almost everyone else is damn near in their 80s?

How many of these folks have had to DIE or RETIRE to get younger folks into office?

Folks forget Franklin Roosevelt HID his illness and struggles to stand by leaning on his nephew in public. How many times he was president?

Back