Snowfall - The Final Season

Word is that they are in the talks of doing Snowfall spinoff. One of the key characters will be Wanda. I'm not too interested in a spinoff, but I am kind of relieved to see that Wanda will not die. I would have hated to see a person like that come such a long way and then to fall back to his or her struggles once again/or succumb to that life.

Wow...leave it to Brianna Barkdale to mess a son up. First Dee, now Franklin....Man

She was already making me feel some kinda way but I was not expecting her to do what she did...

...she plays those scorned mother roles well don't she? Man!

Last edited:
She didn't want Franklin to have that money anyway. She's avenging Alton and trying to save him at the same time.

That makes the second time Franklin saved Louie and she's still ungrateful.

The exchanges between Franklin and Teddy were excellent in this episode. Teddy F'ed around and found out what kind of monster he created.

Okay
She didn't want Franklin to have that money anyway. She's avenging Alton and trying to save him at the same time.

That makes the second time Franklin saved Louie and she's still ungrateful.

The exchanges between Franklin and Teddy were excellent in this episode. Teddy F'ed around and found out what kind of monster he created.
Man I can't believe I they had me when I watched the other night. For a minute, I was like why are they prolonging this back and forth interaction between Franklin and Teddy. I assumed that they would probably let Teddy live a that point, and then Brianna Barksdale uh, sorry I meant Cissy did what she did. Looking at next week's previews for the Series finale, it looks like there is more to come from her. Man, they got us good...LOL

Did something similar like that happened to Freeway Ross as well? Everything I've watched about him, I know of no character like the fam that Franklin had around him while being in the game. In the interviews I've seen him in, I've never heard him mentioned specifics about the peeps that where anywhere close to those that Franklin had dealings with. I just assumed the writers just do what they do in adding fiction to it all.

Last edited:
They showed us how all the main characters ended up and also paid homage to John Singleton with them showing them shooting a movie (Boyz N the Hood) in this episode. FX did stretch this episode out with all them dam commercials almost every 10 minutes.
A the advertisers wanted in on this last episode. They made mad cash.

Glad Leon made it out.
Yeah, I am surprised that so far a lot of peers were not feeling the finale but I was good with it.

Franklin could have gone to prison but his eventual fate matched the punishment for his crimes even better.

Yeah I thought it was cool that Leon turned out alright, more so for Wanda. It would have been messed up if she fell back into that life.

Cissy aka Brianna Barksdale is still the shocker for me though. Her quote on this page explained her rage very well. --> https://snowfall.fandom.com/wiki/Cissy_Saint

Last edited:
Franklin got the bad end of the stick. He helped all of his people, but none of them would help him in the end. All he wanted was a better like for all of them.

Franklin got the bad end of the stick. He helped all of his people, but none of them would help him in the end. All he wanted was a better like for all of them.

I think Jerome and Cissy did. They both knew it was time to move on.

Jerome tried to save Louie and ended up getting shot. Cissy tried to save Franklin from himself and ended up being her greatest failure by watching him become a monster.

Cissy wouldn't even sign the house over to him. Jerome sided with Louie.

Non of them would have had any of the money they did if it wasn't for Franklin.

He wanted all of them to go legit.

Cissy wouldn't even sign the house over to him. Jerome sided with Louie.
Franklin isn’t living in reality. lol Money is his drug. What sane person would think that they can get away with torturing an officer of the US gov? He wasn’t going to get the money. Teddy used him from day 1. The man didn’t even cared about who he hurt. All he was thinking about was getting his promotion with the agency. The Saints would’ve been looking over their shoulders for the rest of their lives if Teddy was dead or alive.

Non of them would have had any of the money they did if it wasn't for Franklin.
Jerome told him not to get involved but Louie went behind her husband’s back to help Franklin. Yeah. It did bring them money but he also told him it would bring way too much drama and targets on their backs.

He wanted all of them to go legit.
He had those intentions but it turned due to Louie’s greed. She caused all of this by going straight to the pull. I blame Franklin and Louie for that f**k up.

It’s ironic that the man who didn’t want his father in his life ended up in the same position as him.

Last edited:
Back