Snowfall - The Final Season

Fiyah

Administrator
Staff member
Over the course of five seasons, FX’s Snowfall has chronicled how an off-the-books CIA operation contributed to the destruction rock cocaine leveled upon the vibrant community of South Central L.A.

It's October 1986 in this sixth and final season, as civil war threatens to destroy the Saint family. Franklin (Damson Idris) is desperate, forced to rob his Aunt Louie (Angela Lewis) and Uncle Jerome (Amin Joseph) after being wiped out by former CIA officer Teddy McDonald (Carter Hudson). Meanwhile, Louie has taken over Franklin’s role as Teddy's sole buyer, undercutting her nephew and creating a competing empire in the process.

Franklin is now faced with losing everyone he loves and everything he’s built, and coming through it all will mean out-maneuvering the KGB, the DEA and the CIA, as well as avoiding the LAPD’s fully militarized, fully corrupt, C.R.A.S.H units.

When everyone has their backs against the wall, who will they become in order to survive?

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gj49YGXaoJA

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
A nation born out of corruption will be corrupt. I hope people are not just watching this or anything just for entertainment. It just seems like they can play all kinds of games with Truth, but they can't just destroy it.

Reminds me of God's deal with the devil concerning Job.

A nation born out of corruption will be corrupt. I hope people are not just watching this or anything just for entertainment. It just seems like they can play all kinds of games with Truth, but they can't just destroy it.

Reminds me of God's deal with the devil concerning Job.

All Nations are born from corruption..... I agree 100% with you!!

This is going to be bad. I loved the two episode premiere and the look on Franklin's face when the second episode ended. He is locked in now and that's not good for anyone. Franklin never was a dummy, he just let his heart get in the way. I think that's over now. The only one that may be able to keep up with him intellectually is Teddy, but he underestimates Franklin. That will be Teddy's downfall.

What do you guys think about the meeting between Jerome and Franklin? Who was right?
With the time between the seasons, it always takes me a minute to get my mind caught up on who, what, and why. I remember throughout the previous season; I kept wondering about Franklin's lady and if there is more to her story. ..and I still wonder if there is even more to her story....

Franklin doesn't know the behind the scenes dealing with that his mom has going on right? Nor does he suspect anything? I really got lost on that storyline. I just remember she was being used as a mole by someone in the CIA or something.

That was a cold scene with Jerome and what he did to ole girl. It was harder watching the children ask about their mom. If I had thoughts between the two as you asked, it is simply the cost that comes with being in the game as your close family or friend is now your enemy that you can't trust or turn your back on. #shrug

In the end, I expect Franklin to go out like the real-life Freeway Ross, doing a long bid in prison.

Last edited:
Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Franklin was the only one who was real with Leon last night. I like Leon's transformation, but I'm still on the fence with him coming back.

What I don't like is what's going on with Jerome and Louie. Jerome seems like he's coming unhinged. He may come back to himself, I can see a possible murder/suicide in his future.

Louie ain't Franklin. All she and Jerome did was bring Kane and Franklin closer together.

I'm interested to see Leon's next move. Can he walk the line between gangster and activist? I like how he and Wanda hold each other down.

I think Teddy is going to slip up because everybody is on his ass now. Franklin just might end up getting his money back.

Back