Smokers Delight...

BluBlood

"Mississippi Woman"
I know this is America and all, but should smokers be allowed to sue if they aquire cancer or other smoking related diseases?
smokin.gif

All I want to know is why those smoking fools have to block the door ways to smoke.... I hate smelling an ashtray when I walk through the door..... They need their own little private glass room where they can smoke to their heart's content! YUCK!

Oh...sue? HELL NO! Smoke another cigarette!

Are people still suing tobacco companies over this?

Tell me if I'm wrong, but I thought that's why the tobacco companies started putting those warning labels on the outside of their packages....to prevent lawsuits.

It's the smokers' choice if they still want to smoke those cancer sticks.

:rolleyes:

We all know

that SweetNUPE smokes cigars. I know that it can cause Cancer and I could die. The fact of the matter is I enjoy Cigars. With that in mind a person who smokes should not be allowed to sue if they develop Lung or Throat Cancer. Furthermore, the people who are suing are mostly just afraid of death. They try to rationalize life by blaming someone else for their life style.

Now someone is going to come on with a statement like, "SweetNUPE you enjoy something that one day can kill you." My response drinking alcohol can kill, smoking weed, and using cocaine can kill. In the end it's my life.

I don't understand why people smoke. Not only is it their ticket to the cancer unit, but also to their graves. Besides, smoking make you have STANKY breath. YUK YUK MOUTHS!!! :( :(

The answer is "L" NO!!!!!!!! They have been warned, so it's on them!!

Everybody has a ticket to the grave. Some sooner than others. That's a null statement. My grandfather died of lund cancer and never smoked or drinked in his life. I know people who don't smoke that have stanky breath.

Believe it or not there's a difference between Cigarettes and Cigars. Most people who smoke Cigarettes don't like Cigars and vice-versa.

Originally posted by Alexxus
I don't understand why people smoke. Not only is it their ticket to the cancer unit, but also to their graves. Besides, smoking make you have STANKY breath. YUK YUK MOUTHS!!! :( :(

The answer is "L" NO!!!!!!!! They have been warned, so it's on them!!

That's not true Sweets...I smoked cigarettes and also enjoyed a cigar when the blunt was available (receving the looks). The reason why I stopped all of that because it came to knowledge through the Holy Spirit by God...that it wasn't my body or my life. My body was a temple of God. Grant it..yes..there are other things I'm trying to stop due to the fact that this isn't my body.

Next month it will be four years since I puffed on anything!!! Thank you Lord!!!

Re: And your point would be?????

Your statement about Smokers having a ticket to the grave. From the day we are born we began to die.

Sweets,

You said all of that to say what???

Blu pay close attention to my words I said MOST people who smoke cigarettes do not enjoy Cigars. I enjoy cigars because of the aroma and the taste of the wrapping. I hate swisher sweet(?) and those green looking things in gas stations. Those things freaking stink. Phillies Blunt, oh "LLLLLLL" no.

Those three Cigars or should I say "fillers" make my stomach hurt with just the smell of them.

You find few people who smoke Cigars and Cigarettes. It's like a preference thing. I have smoked cigarettes before before but then I stopped because I began to enjoy Cigars much more. Preference that's all.

Originally posted by BluBlood
That's not true Sweets...I smoked cigarettes and also enjoyed a cigar when the blunt was available (receving the looks).

Re: Re: And your point would be?????

Originally posted by Dr. Sweet NUPE
Your statement about Smokers having a ticket to the grave. From the day we are born we began to die.

We are all DESTINED to die!!! I think my statement went over your head, so I'll leave it at that!! Puff Puff Gib!!! :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

Re: Re: Re: And your point would be?????

Girl please it didn't go over my head. I just have a problem when people say don't do that you can cause Cancer and die. Hell we all are going to die.

We are all DESTINED to die!!! I think my statement went over your head, so I'll leave it at that!! Puff Puff Gib!!! :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

Re: Re: Re: Re: And your point would be?????

Girl please it didn't go over my head. <font color=red> I just have a problem when people say don't do that you can cause Cancer and die. </font> Hell we all are going to die.

I think it did!! I'm going back to look for the red part!!!

Hooked on Phonics worked for me. :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

I'm still trying to figure out how all these people that made a choise to smoke cigarettes are suing and winning these impossible amounts of money against the tobacco companies. That guy that won 3 billion dollars cause he got cancer. He said he was a junkie and stop that, but couldn't kick his smoking habit. That stuff is unbelievable.

Using that theory the people with type 2 diabeties should sue the candy & sugar companies, because if it wasn't for all that sugar in that stuff their body would be able to continue breaking that stuff down properly.

Or all the alcoholics that have destroyed their livers drinking liquor should sue all the distilliries(sp).

SMH

Re: We all know

... drinking alcohol can kill, smoking weed, and using cocaine can kill. In the end it's my life.

OK what's your point? In other words: "Stop stepping on my toes":emlaugh:

I enjoy Black & Milds with my Hennesey and Crown. I had to stop smoking cigarettes after sex. A pack a day was making me broke!:emlaugh: :emlaugh:

Next month it will be four years since I puffed on anything!!! Thank you Lord!!! [/B][/QUOTE]

I got something you can puff on.. and it won't give you cancer...

Im a Libra yall Cheeba Cheeba Yall!;)

I like Blacks tho..... I try to stay off the cancer sticks!

People are suprised when they find out! cuz I never smell like cigarettes and I always keep my breath mint fresh:D I see myself stoppin tho in the near future.....I guess I will have to find a more healthier poison;)

I smoke anything that I can light up (besides rocks). I prefer DJURUM cloves, but when i cant find them I will smoke Newports or Black and Mild. I dont really know when I actually started but I am slowly tryin to quit.... I dont really like Phillys or Swishers unless it is filled with something else.

Back