Simone Biles wins the all around

• Thread starter Thread starter EB
  • Start date Start date

If you give a drug addict money, they will go buy drugs. The media is trying to guilt Biles into turning her bio mom back into a drug addict.

Simone Biles' Struggling Birth Mom Says She Will 'Accept Her Help,' But The Olympian Hasn't Offered Any​

Simone Biles' luxury lifestyle is unlike that of her birth mom, Shannon Biles, who is seemingly struggling to make ends meet at the Olympian's birthplace of Columbus, Ohio.

The gymnast has been estranged from Shannon, who abandoned her daughter during childhood because of her addiction issues.

In a new interview, Shannon Biles explained the reasons for abandoning her famous daughter and pleaded for forgiveness.

In a recent conversation with the Daily Mail, Shannon explained why she had to give up Simone and her other children at the time she was battling with drug and alcohol addiction.

"It was hard to give up my kids, but I had to do what I had to do. I wasn't able to care for them. I was still using, and [my father] didn't want me coming in and out of their lives when I wasn't right," she told the news outlet.

She also expressed sadness about not participating in major events in Simone's life, like her 2023 wedding to NFL player Jonathan Owens.

Back