Shy Psi Returns...!!!!!

shy psi

Omnipitent B-Tone
A what's up everybody new and old...mostly everybody on here knows me...but I see a lot of new faces hear too...I have been Missing in action for quite some time now, but now that my schedule has calmed down, I'll be back ever so often....so old heads who cool holla at ya boy and to the crabs, I mean newbies:D introduce yourselfs....

Whassup baby boi! I see you from the "D" so we already got a million things in common. I'm reppin them "newbies" so I got to do my thing. Anway I plan to be a major part of the reckoning force at PV these next few years so you will definitely be hearing me throughout these next couple of seasons. Holla at ya boy

Prairie View A&M Marching Storm
TNT
MST
fall '02

preciate da luv hometown...do you thang at PV...we'll be there this fall to wreck ...I mean play ya'll...lol...ay what high school you from??

:wavey: What's up, frat?

I'm CriTAUcal from Jackson State
Zeta Iota Chapter
Fall '96-- #7

My Alma Mater

I went, marched, and graduated, from the all mighty TOWNVIEW MAGNET!!! It was crunk while it lasted though. What about yours?

What's up LB?
How have you been? I haven't seen you the last few times I've been to da Bluff. Missed you in Waco, we had fun!!!!
Love Ya
Sp 01 #6

Awww sh*t.....what up LS...it's been a minute...as for me I'm fine...getting ready to do this last year and start a fresh set of four...lol...I hope al is well with grad school...I just asked ryan about you like two days ago.

Oh to superkrab....TOWNVIEW:shh: don't tell nobody else...especially not me...lol I...strongly...uhh.. (what 's another word for hate...lol)...that school,...just kidd'n ya'll Aaaaaiiiight...I guess...but I come from the one and only CC Carter Cowboys!!!

Back