SHOULD BIDEN REMOVE HIMSELF AS THE DEMOCRATIC NOMINEE?

CIAA-FAN

WHILE I RESPECT JOE BIDEN AND APPROVE OF ALL HE HAS DONE AS PRESIDENT, I NOW BELIEVE HE SHOULD STEP DOWN FOR THE SAKE OF THE NATION AND DEMOCRACY.

WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS?

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
WHILE I RESPECT JOE BIDEN AND APPROVE OF ALL HE HAS DONE AS PRESIDENT, I NOW BELIEVE HE SHOULD STEP DOWN FOR THE SAKE OF THE NATION AND DEMOCRACY.

WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS?
And who should Dem voters support this late in the game? No one else can galvanize the base with four months to go before November.

And why aren't you asking Trump -- an actual criminal who wants to take away the rights of non white people -- to step down for the sake of Democracy?

I swear some of y'all really want that idiot Trump to be POTUS again. lol

Last edited:
Many people are concerned about the cognitive ability. Last year, there were accusations that his inner circle in the White House had been dishonest with members of the Democratic Party about his mental status. I understand both sides, but if what is said is true (especially with this election) His team should have been honest.

And who should Dem voters support this late in the game? No one else can galvanize the base with four months to go before November.
THIS...

Also if Harris is also replaced-all the money raised has to go back to the donors. Only person who can replace him is Harris in order to keep the donations.

They had since Biden being ELECTED just like the GOP to groom or find replacements. You don't wait till now and after ONE debate.

We ALL know what this is really about-it's not Biden. It's about the prospect of President Kamala Harris. There are a lot of folks who do NOT want that. This conversation does not happen if BIden had a male VP even a black one.

Stop looking at the candidate and start looking at the courts. These are scary times and folks are getting caught up with the top of the ticket when perceived settled law continues to get reversed

Who will replace him that can beat *rump?
HILLARY BEATS HIM IN THE POLLS AND MICHELLE OBAMA DOES AS WELL. ALTHOUGH, I DOUBT MRS. OBAMA WILL RUN. SHE HAS REPEATEDLY STATED HER DISDAIN FOR ANY MORE POLITICS IN HER LIFE.

HOWEVER, IF SHE IS DRAFTED AT THE CONVENTION, THEN WHO KNOWS?:confused:

Back