Shaq a whole perv

They are adults , but he's 52 & claims she is like a " daughter" and Shaq's trying to pimp her out ? Shaq should probably be discouraging her from going the Cardi B route instead of perving on someone 30 years younger

They are adults , but he's 52 & claims she is like a " daughter" and Shaq's trying to pimp her out ? Shaq should probably be discouraging her from going the Cardi B route instead of perving on someone 30 years younger
She's an adult. He's an adult. Sugar daddies get with younger females EVERYDAY!!! She's dressing like a STREET WALKER, so he said what he said. What's the problem?

She's an adult. He's an adult. Sugar daddies get with younger females EVERYDAY!!! She's dressing like a STREET WALKER, so he said what he said. What's the problem?
He's creeping into her world pretending to be a father figure to her & now suggesting she pimp herself out. If she's really "like a daughter" maybe he should be more constructive . It can also be a lesson to Reese about the unwanted attention showing ones butt cheeks gets her . Although she can dress as she pleases

He's creeping into her world pretending to be a father figure to her & now suggesting she pimp herself out. If she's really "like a daughter" maybe he should be more constructive . It can also be a lesson to Reese about the unwanted attention showing ones butt cheeks gets her . Although she can dress as she pleases
If this is the case, I agree. Pretending to be a father figure with ulterior motives is creepy.

To hell with dunking….shit just walk around me in private for a while. Lemme tell yall something….see God gives the right cats money and power. If I had the money to be in her circle I would have her at a quarter to 3.

She a grown woman!!!!!! What am I missing. Oh wait some of you have daughters her age and feel it’s not appropriate.

Well dammit I’m not responsible for your semen creating a girl. I got all boys.

shannon sharp didn't want to be looked at as the creepy perv by attractive 20+ year old women cause he still wants a crack at that type of women...to remove that jacket from his back the 1st thing he did during the Megan the stallion interview was give a hear felt apology...once Shaq realizes that jacket is affecting his chances and him having money doesn't matter he might apologize lol Shaq might say F it and stand on his comments though cause in his mind he's still young....it's a crazy situation lol

Back