Run it Back || SC State Ready to Repeat

So sad that you haven't listened to your coach stating the CB was a goal. How much did you pay for your degree???

This is what slow looks like ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜น. I have posts all through this thread that prove that's a lie. It's the lack of comprehension lol

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
This is what slow looks like ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜น. I have posts all through this thread that prove that's a lie. It's the lack of comprehension lol
Where is it a lie? He clearly stated that the CB was a goal. You sound dumb for not acknowledging that

Screenshot_20220514-164445_Chrome.jpg
So you are going to tell everyone what goals the team had lol. Deion clearly mentions the Celebration Bowl as a goal. Stop being dumb and acting like going undefeated was the only goal.

Coach Prime's goal = Going And 0

If Coach Prime goes 12-1 or 7-5 with a celebration bowl win, Did he accomplish his goal?..the answer is No lol

As stated undefeated or going And 0 is the goal

It ain't that hard to comprehend

Coach Prime's goal = Going And 0

If Coach Prime goes 12-1 or 7-5 with a celebration bowl win, Did he accomplish his goal?..the answer is No lol

As stated undefeated or going And 0 is the goal

It ain't that hard to comprehend
You do realize football teams have more than one goal, right?

I can tell you never played sports

You do realize football teams have more than one goal, right?

I can tell you never played sports

You do realize going And 0 encompasses all of those goals right. Winning the east, winning the Swac, winning the celebration bowl game.

But again you don't which is why we are here lol.

Very much so played sports but that's neither here nor there

You do realize going And 0 encompasses all of those goals right. Winning the east, winning the Swac, winning the celebration bowl game.

But again you don't which is why we are here lol
You still stuck on the And 0, which is basically being like stuck on stupid. Just because they don't reach one goal doesn't mean that they can't achieve other goals. He clearly mentioned in December that they reached A GOAL, which means that they had more than one.

You still stuck on the And 0, which is basically being like stuck on stupid. Just because they don't reach one goal doesn't mean that they can't achieve other goals. He clearly mentioned in December that they reached A GOAL, which means that they had more than one.

๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿพโ€โ™‚๏ธ... Comprehension nonexistent

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Back