Run it Back || SC State Ready to Repeat

Right. Logic just isn’t these peoples strong suit. Explains why they have so much mouth about a team that went 11-2 with a SCG trophy and CB loss that not one school in the SWAC could beat, while their teams sit at home with losing seasons. Maybe we’re the slow ones 😂
The first step is always admitting to have a problem. Glad you acknowledge that in your last sentence

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Your coach even said that winning the Celebration Bowl was one of y'all main goals

Winning every game should be the goal for any coach, I would hope lol. Maybe that’s another reason y’all so trash cause your coaches expectations are low. But of course focusing on JSU helps y’all ignore those facts about your own schools 😂

Winning every game should be the goal for any coach, I would hope lol. Maybe that’s another reason y’all so trash cause your coaches expectations are low. But of course focusing on JSU helps y’all ignore those facts about your own schools 😂
That's a dumb statement. First of all, you are basing our coaching staff expectations on the previous coaching staff's record from last season. The current coaching staff has already stated their expectations so you clearly on hear trying to cap lol. Also if you go back to my original statement, it focused on all schools having to work on improvement things. Go ahead and take your L

That's a dumb statement. First of all, you are basing our coaching staff expectations on the previous coaching staff's record from last season. The current coaching staff has already stated their expectations so you clearly on hear trying to cap lol. Also if you go back to my original statement, it focused on all schools having to work on improvement things. Go ahead and take your L

Yea Sure, you got it man. Whatever helps you sleep at night buddy. Good luck 😂

You sounding more "special" with each post. Your logic is that a conference championship is more important than a national championship. Now all of a sudden it's a mythical championship because SCSU drug y'all. You funny lil dude lol

Imagine being special calling somebody special 😆 🤣 😂 😹. There isn't a national championship game on our level dude. EVERYBODY on these boards know that except YOU.

Yall got dragged by
Auburn
Famu
THEE
Aamu
Pv
Valley
Go have a seat 😆 🤣 😂 😹

Bruh lol

Imagine being special calling somebody special 😆 🤣 😂 😹. There isn't a national championship game on our level dude. EVERYBODY on these boards know that except YOU.

Yall got dragged by
Auburn
Famu
THEE
Aamu
Pv
Valley
Go have a seat 😆 🤣 😂 😹
Awww she sounding hurt right now. We are on the FCS level, so there's not a FCS championship game, right? Bottom line, is SC State got named Black College National Champions after they beat y'all down.

Yall got dragged by
Auburn
Famu
THEE
Aamu
Pv
Valley
Go have a seat 😆 🤣 😂 😹
What makes it even worse for you is that the site that you are reading this current message on also acknowledged SC State as National Champions

SC St should have no issues returning to the Celebration Bowl

Big Worm will have Norfolk State believing that they are ready for war! Sometimes, it works for him. I picked Norfolk to win it last year, and they came very close in his first year. I expect them to make some noise once again. Do not sleep on the Trojans.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Awww she sounding hurt right now. We are on the FCS level, so there's not a FCS championship game, right? Bottom line, is SC State got named Black College National Champions after they beat y'all down.

O you one of those. Makes sense. I figured you didn't have much football knowledge. JSU, scsu, and famu all got named bcnc... keep trying... you'll eventually find a leg to stand on.

What makes it even worse for you is that the site that you are reading this current message on also acknowledged SC State as National Champions

What makes it even worse for you Is that bama state ain't mentioned on neither site but yet you're here lol 😂 😆

What makes it even worse for you Is that bama state ain't mentioned on neither site but yet you're here lol 😂 😆
Ummmm SC State is the winner of the Celebration Bowl, so why would you be looking for anyone else besides? Use common sense dude

O you one of those. Makes sense. I figured you didn't have much football knowledge. JSU, scsu, and famu all got named bcnc... keep trying... you'll eventually find a leg to stand on.
Oh okay so now you calling JSU national champs but before you called it a mythical championship lol.

Ain’t ever seen nothing like it. And it probably believes everything it types which makes it worse. I can’t with these people 😂😂😂😂😂
It? You can't tell the difference between men and women... that's very suspect but I ain't judging you. You not on trial

Ummmm SC State is the winner of the Celebration Bowl, so why would you be looking for anyone else besides? Use common sense dude

I always use common sense. It's the folks with the lack thereof continuing to post when there isn't a national championship game. Read the room.. its you 😆 🤣 😂 😹

Oh okay so now you calling JSU national champs but before you called it a mythical championship lol.

You keep saying "I" called jsu the champs when I'm posting outlets of others declaring it. Which means it's mythical.. the point is going over your head clearly lol.

Back