Run it Back || SC State Ready to Repeat

That celebration bowl left a sour taste in my damn mouth… I can’t be at peace until jsu get their get back on South Carolina State one way or another… we lost focus… we smelled ourselves too much … and QB1s turnovers within our own territory gave SC State that damn game on a silver platter. They were not the better team , but they were the more focused and hungry team. I will not make excuses SC state got all in our ass on national tv and that don’t sit right with coach Prime or this talented jsu team at all. We’re bringing our lunch pale and hard hat. Got to get through the swac first. We do have a chip on our shoulder.
Thanks for keeping it real.

You can believe that lie if you want to. So the ultimate goal is to win the conference championship and not win the Celebration Bowl? The same Celebration Bowl which resulted in SCSU winning and being declared Black College National Champions. I guess you were fine with losing that game though, right? Oh wait, the conference championship is y'all main goal.

Again the only lies being spewed are the ones being created by you along with those false narratives. Black College National Champions is and has always been a mythical championship. The celebration bowl does not definitively crown a team as such. Our goal is and will always be to go undefeated.. that doesn't negate the fact that a Swac championship is what we play for.

PS...BCSN as well as BCNC declared THEE as National champions which further proves your rhetoric a lie. Continue to pivot from 1 extreme to another instead of facing that harsh reality that you don't know what the heyal you're talking about 😆.

View: https://twitter.com/blackcollegenc/status/1474957826774679558?t=wDKLILr3NmIzu3IJGhs_1A&s=19

Screenshot_20220512-003504_Gallery.jpg

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
JSU has to deal with that as well. Your oline is suspect, lost several key players on defense, a new OC that players will have to adjust to.

Sting,

JSU is really loaded. I know folks who hate JSU have gained confidence and hope after they laid an egg in the Celebration Bowl to a conference that is usually rougher and tougher than us when the ABC and ESPN cameras are on, but JSU is no joke. I have to give props to Deion and what he is bring in. Those guys are loaded.

I am not expecting anyone to be back down from a fight with JSU just because of their talented roster, but I am expecting them to show the difference between having a handful of star recruits with FBS offers than just barley a handful. JSU has the depth, size and talent to go undefeated this year. I could be wrong, but I am picking them to cut up this year. JSU should look like a mediocre C-USA team this year.

Again the only lies being spewed are the ones being created by you along with those false narratives. Black College National Champions is and has always been a mythical championship. The celebration bowl does not definitively crown a team as such. Our goal is and will always be to go undefeated.. that doesn't negate the fact that a Swac championship is what we play for.

PS...BCSN as well as BCNC declared THEE as National champions which further proves your rhetoric a lie. Continue to pivot from 1 extreme to another instead of facing that harsh reality that you don't know what the heyal you're talking about 😆.

View: https://twitter.com/blackcollegenc/status/1474957826774679558?t=wDKLILr3NmIzu3IJGhs_1A&s=19

View attachment 15148
Man miss me with that dumb tweet. Y'all got beatdown on national television by SC State and you talking as if y'all would be considered national champions over them. Y'all were exposed.

I wish y'all would claim a national championship after what happened to y'all lol

Sting,

JSU is really loaded. I know folks who hate JSU have gained confidence and hope after they laid an egg in the Celebration Bowl to a conference that is usually rougher and tougher than us when the ABC and ESPN cameras are on, but JSU is no joke. I have to give props to Deion and what he is bring in. Those guys are loaded.

I am not expecting anyone to be back down from a fight with JSU just because of their talented roster, but I am expecting them to show the difference between having a handful of star recruits with FBS offers than just barley a handful. JSU has the depth, size and talent to go undefeated this year. I could be wrong, but I am picking them to cut up this year. JSU should look like a mediocre C-USA team this year.
I am aware of that. I'm just saying that JSU along with every other teams has several obstacles that they must face. A new OC can either help or hurt an offense going into his first season

Man miss me with that dumb tweet. Y'all got beatdown on national television by SC State and you talking as if y'all would be considered national champions over them. Y'all were exposed.

I wish y'all would claim a national championship after what happened to y'all lol

The difference between THEE and the rest of you is that y'all got BEATDOWN all Year 😆 🤣 😂 😹. So miss me with that dumb logic you're trying to spew. We don't have to claim anything because as you can see others have already done it for us. Sorry, 1 games doesn't define a season.

These folks got beatdown by Valley and the rest of the east yet talkmbout exposed 😆 🤣 😂 😹. GTF out of here 😆.

The only obstacle we have to face on game day is what uniform we feel like winning in 😆 🤣 😂 😹
✅️ championship team returns
✅️ coaching staff returns
✅️ winning culture established
✅️ Jerry Rice award winning QB returns
✅️ Best defense in the conference returns
✅️ Top FCS recruiting class 2 years in a row

Line that arse up lol

Last edited:
I am aware of that. I'm just saying that JSU along with every other teams has several obstacles that they must face. A new OC can either help or hurt an offense going into his first season
How would it be an obstacle if Shedeur was already throwing a ton last year with a frail running game? All the air raid is is saying we will have a pass first and run off that philosophy. You will need to either overload to defend the pass or get pressure up the middle as Shedeur is great at stepping up on outside pressure to deliver a throw down field. If you think cats gone be able to defend jsu one on one then you’re buggin. Only thing that’s different is the language and formation. Let’s not make this harder than it needs to be … QB1 dropped back with that bad o line and was carving up the swac on the way to the celebration bowl and he took some punishment along the way. Add competent line play and it’s curtains cause honestly it can’t be worse than it was last year and if it is Coach prime got a coach on staff ready to step in.

You right and everything has to be clicking from the get go! I think this FAMU matchup will be more interesting this year

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
The difference between THEE and the rest of you is that y'all got BEATDOWN all Year 😆 🤣 😂 😹. So miss me with that dumb logic you're trying to spew. We don't have to claim anything because as you can see others have already done it for us. Sorry, 1 games doesn't define a season.

These folks got beatdown by Valley and the rest of the east yet talkmbout exposed 😆 🤣 😂 😹. GTF out of here 😆.
You don't have to claim anything? Weren't you just trying to claim a national title with a tweet? Others expected y'all to make it to the Celebration Bowl. Hell, y'all had all those celebrities expecting y'all to win it and what happened?

You don't have to claim anything? Weren't you just trying to claim a national title with a tweet? Others expected y'all to make it to the Celebration Bowl. Hell, y'all had all those celebrities expecting y'all to win it and what happened?
Did I claim it or did I post a tweet of one publication and a screenshot of another publication that claimed it in our name. Which directly disputed your claim about the Celebration Bowl. You have a hard time with facts I see 😆 🤣 😂 😹. Furthermore we were picked to finish 3rd in the east yet went undefeated in the Swac.

You just worry about that mess y'all got brewing at bama state with that used car or house salesman or whatever he is 😆. The current returning Swac champs are good on this end 😆 🤣.

Sting,

This.

From just a talent level, loaded in all positions except... I'm now curious about the P/K situation. Is that resolved?

This.

From just a talent level, loaded in all positions except... I'm now curious about the P/K situation. Is that resolved?

We had to use the same kickers we had in the fall for the spring game. We have some new guys coming in the fall to take over those duties so currently it isn't resolved but should be in the fall.

Did I claim it or did I post a tweet of one publication and a screenshot of another publication that claimed it in our name. Which directly disputed your claim about the Celebration Bowl. You have a hard time with facts I see 😆 🤣 😂 😹. Furthermore we were picked to finish 3rd in the east yet went undefeated in the Swac.

You just worry about that mess y'all got brewing at bama state with that used car or house salesman or whatever he is 😆. The current returning Swac champs are good on this end 😆 🤣.
Dude stop it. You posted that after it was mentioned that SCSU was called the National Champions.
Everyone with common sense knew y'all weren't finishing in 3rd place. You talking as if the SWAC office uses common sense when doing predictions and postseason selections.
The returning SWAC Champs couldn't win when it mattered the most.

Dude stop it. You posted that after it was mentioned that SCSU was called the National Champions.
Everyone with common sense knew y'all weren't finishing in 3rd place. You talking as if the SWAC office uses common sense when doing predictions and postseason selections.
The returning SWAC Champs couldn't win when it mattered the most.

You back spreading more nonsense. I posted those outlets as proof against the lies you were spewing about the Celebration Bowl being the game that chooses the national champion. When in fact it has always been and will continue to be a mythical championship. If you don't know what that means, look it up instead of continuing to post foolishness.

Actually 3rd place made the most sense considering we came off a 3-3 spring season losing 3 straight games with a new staff and unproven players. Aamu (then Swac champs) and famu (9-2) made the most sense.

But I wouldn't expect someone who doesn't think winning the Swac is winning when it mattered the most to understand 🤣😂. That pretty much explains why y'all have a loser program.

But I wouldn't expect someone who doesn't think winning the Swac is winning when it mattered the most to understand 🤣😂. That pretty much explains why y'all have a loser program.

Right. Logic just isn’t these peoples strong suit. Explains why they have so much mouth about a team that went 11-2 with a SCG trophy and CB loss that not one school in the SWAC could beat, while their teams sit at home with losing seasons. Maybe we’re the slow ones 😂

Right. Logic just isn’t these peoples strong suit. Explains why they have so much mouth about a team that went 11-2 with a SCG trophy and CB loss that not one school in the SWAC could beat, while their teams sit at home with losing seasons. Maybe we’re the slow ones 😂

😆 🤣 😂 😹 maybe we are lol.
Every team in the Swac's goal (in all 18 sports) is to win the Swac championship.

You back spreading more nonsense. I posted those outlets as proof against the lies you were spewing about the Celebration Bowl being the game that chooses the national champion. When in fact it has always been and will continue to be a mythical championship. If you don't know what that means, look it up instead of continuing to post foolishness.

Actually 3rd place made the most sense considering we came off a 3-3 spring season losing 3 straight games with a new staff and unproven players. Aamu (then Swac champs) and famu (9-2) made the most sense.

You sounding more "special" with each post. Your logic is that a conference championship is more important than a national championship. Now all of a sudden it's a mythical championship because SCSU drug y'all. You funny lil dude lol

Back