Run it Back || SC State Ready to Repeat

You keep saying "I" called jsu the champs when I'm posting outlets of others declaring it. Which means it's mythical.. the point is going over your head clearly lol.
You the same guy that said the conference championship was the JSU goal. Prime said different. You have no point.

You the same guy that said the conference championship was the JSU goal. Prime said different. You have no point.

This is the internet. I said the goal every year is to go undefeated and yes that includes winning the championship of the conference that you are in which is the goal in every sport. Your comprehension is severely lacking

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
This is the internet. I said the goal every year is to go undefeated and yes that includes winning the championship of the conference that you are in which is the goal in every sport. Your comprehension is severely lacking
Now you switching it up. You clearly stated the conference championship is the game and championship that matters the most. Deion said the Celebration Bowl and winning it was the ultimate goal. You just acting dumb or just might be when it comes to understanding that your own coach doesn't agree with you.

Now you switching it up. You clearly stated the conference championship is the game and championship that matters the most. Deion said the Celebration Bowl and winning it was the ultimate goal. You just acting dumb or just might be when it comes to understanding that your own coach doesn't agree with you.
Dude stop lying. Coach Prime never singles out any game. Our goal has and will always be to go undefeated. 13 and 0 was the goal last year and this year and any year going forward where those amount of games are played. Yes winning the Swac is winning when it matters most. You're in the Swac. All 18 sports play for a Swac championship. Stop acting slow or maybe it isn't an act.

Dude stop lying. Coach Prime never singles out any game. Our goal has and will always be to go undefeated. 13 and 0 was the goal last year and this year and any year going forward where those amount of games are played. Yes winning the Swac is winning when it matters most. You're in the Swac. All 18 sports play for a Swac championship. Stop acting slow or maybe it isn't an act.
Are you dumb? In order, to get to the SCG you must win the East. In order, to make it to the CB, you must win the SCG. He has stated that their goal was was to win the CB

Are you dumb? In order, to get to the SCG you must win the East. In order, to make it to the CB, you must win the SCG. He has stated that their goal was was to win the CB

Look in the mirror and ask that question. That's the person that needs to hear it.

His goal has then and will forever be to go "And 0".

Last edited:
Look in the mirror and ask that question. That's the person that needs to hear it.

His goal has then and will forever to be to go "And 0".
To go undefeated, he'd have to win the Celebration Bowl. It's not that hard to comprehend. Get off the bus

To go undefeated, he'd have to win the Celebration Bowl. It's not that hard to comprehend. Get off the bus

You just proved yourself a lie stating he said his ultimate goal is to win the Celebration Bowl.

His Goal is to go And 0...
And 0

As I've stated since the beginning which is in the quotes I highlighted. You don't have a point

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
You just proved yourself a lie stating he said his ultimate goal is to win the Celebration Bowl.

His Goal is to go And 0...
And 0

As I've stated since the beginning which is in the quotes I highlighted. You don't have a point
You just proved to make yourself look foolish. You stated about JSU going 13-0. In order for that to happen, JSU would have needed to win vs FAMU and in the CB. You can't be that slow...then again maybe so...Regardless of what you think, it was his goal.

For the millionth time. The celebration bowl is just that. The celebration bowl. You can continue to be slow though 😆
I would tell you to continue but it looks like you have no choice. You clearly don't know what you are talking about

You just proved to make yourself look foolish. You stated about JSU going 13-0. In order for that to happen, JSU would have needed to win vs FAMU and in the CB. You can't be that slow...then again maybe so...Regardless of what you think, it was his goal.

At this point I'll just do this. Clearly you can't comprehend
Screenshot_20220515-151343_Chrome.jpg

I would tell you to continue but it looks like you have no choice. You clearly don't know what you are talking about

Let me help you out since you're slow. We could go 12-1, 11-2 etc with a celebration bowl win and it STILL not be our Goal. Again our goal is to go And 0. That encompasses everything that comes with going And 0

OMG 😆 🤣 😂 😹

Let me help you out since you're slow. We could go 12-1, 11-2 etc with a celebration bowl win and it STILL not be our Goal. Again our goal is to go And 0. That encompasses everything that comes with going And 0

OMG 😆 🤣 😂 😹
You still trying to explain yourself. So sad.

Back