Retro Bowl and RB College

Venom Skywalker

S. Enigma

Does anyone play Retro Bowl College on their phone or tablet? I searched the forums but didnt see a discussion about it. It's a fun little football game to pass the time but I bring it up in here because it has the SWAC and MEAC. I don't know the licensing situation but they dont use actual college, conference, or bowl names. The SWAC is the Southwest and the MEAC is the Eastern. Some schools are in there by name (Jackson, Fla A&M, Alabama S), some by location (Lorman, Baton Rouge, Daytona). You can play in the Swac Championship and go to the "Celebration Bowl". It's an 8 bit game like the old Tecmo Bowl but the game play isnt similar. My son tried to put me on to it a year or two ago but I just cracked it open in the last month or two. It's had me in a chokehold..lol

Does anyone play Retro Bowl College on their phone or tablet? I searched the forums but didnt see a discussion about it. It's a fun little football game to pass the time but I bring it up in here because it has the SWAC and MEAC. I don't know the licensing situation but they dont use actual college, conference, or bowl names. The SWAC is the Southwest and the MEAC is the Eastern. Some schools are in there by name (Jackson, Fla A&M, Alabama S), some by location (Lorman, Baton Rouge, Daytona). You can play in the Swac Championship and go to the "Celebration Bowl". It's an 8 bit game like the old Tecmo Bowl but the game play isnt similar. My son tried to put me on to it a year or two ago but I just cracked it open in the last month or two. It's had me in a chokehold..lol
It reminds me of the old Tecmo Bowl I used to play and I would get the Raiders with Bo Jackson and nobody could tackle him. LOL

Back