Record Predictions

Lets start with AAMU and Alcorn.

AAMU: Sure losses =Auburn, FAMU, Jackson State, Alabama State, Austin Peay
Possible losses: BCU
I think they can pull off Grambling and Valley but dont be surprised if those are Ls so I will call that a split.

So I have them at 5-7. 7-5 could be possible tho.

Alcorn: Sure losses = Vandy, UAB, Jackson State, Alabama State, Grambling, PV.
Possible Losses: McNeese, MS Valley

I think PV will be the best team in the West. I don't think GSU will be that good BUT they have a decent QB and they are a house of horrors for JSU and Alcorn at the hole. I don't think Alabama State will be as good as most believe either but they are a grimy team and I think Alcorn takes a step back without Big Mac. For McNeese and Valley, I think Alcorn SHOULD win both games but both games will be on the road and let's not forget, Alcorn really doesn't have a QB and they lost their best players on offense and didn't replace them. When it comes to JSU, they will play us hard but I don't think they will have the talent to match up.

I have them also at 5-7 splitting with McNeese and Valley. 6-6 is possible tho especially if they can pull it off at Grambling.

Last edited:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
I will go ahead and get UAPB out of the way too and just give them benefit of the doubt that they will beat Arkansas Baptist.

I have the Golden Lions at 1-11. When you have a preacher-man as a coach, it aint good.

Alabama State: Losses = Samford, PV, Jackson State
Possible Losses: FAMU, BCU, NCCU, Grambling

This one is tough because there are lot of unknowns about AlaState. Samford, JSU and PV should be Ls but it's not outside the realm of possibility for them to beat all three IF they have an above average team. I have them beating NCCU to start the season. I dont think NCCU is a good team without Richard and GSU is tough at home. BUT that's the old GSU and Im not sure if that GSU even exists anymore. BCU is a trap game for every top school in the conference. AlaState could go anywhere from 12-0 (if they take that next step) to 5-7 (not so good). I just cant see them taking the next step just yet so I will give them 7-5/8-4 with them beating 2 or 3 of the possible loss teams.

Grambling: Losses =ULL, Jackson State, BCU, AAMU, AlaState, PV
Possible Losses = TAMU-Commerce and Southern

As with most SWAC teams, GSU has a lot of unknowns but having said that, they are systematically trailing JSU, BCU, AAMU and AlaState. They will not have the firepower to beat either team and we all know ULL is a straight ahh-whoopin. TAMU-Commerce is not a good team and SUx is destined to be a 2024 bottom feeder but I can see GSU losing both if they dont bring their A game. The West will be so bad that GSU is destined to be the 2nd best team in the division.

I have GSU from 5-7/ 6-6 with a split of the two probable losses. They could have kept Hue Jackson for this.

This my favorite ranking LOL

GQ48-ReXoAAMVBC

Back