PV Come Get This Issue

Lenard I saw the next game and I said dang. But protect the ball and it will be a tight game.

Folk, I was elated when I saw the schedule this fall. JSU was the engine and we were the caboose running trains on both SU and Gram.

We couldn't ask for a better old skool situation running a train. And then we (PV) fucked it up. smh

Folk, I was elated when I saw the schedule this fall. JSU was the engine and we were the caboose running trains on both SU and Gram.

We couldn't ask for a better old skool situation running a train. And then we (PV) fucked it up. smh
Man, we wet the bed. Those cats aren't that good. You got a chance if you can play ball control. Watch 7 throw you guys some bunnies. He played above his level for a qtr.

Man, we wet the bed. Those cats aren't that good. You got a chance if you can play ball control. Watch 7 throw you guys some bunnies. He played above his level for a qtr.

We don't have decent personnel bruh. That sorry WEAK OL will go 3 and out as they stand straight up like a bean pole not hitting anyone or desiring to drive any defender off the ball.

Also, the porous defense arms tackles and doesn't know how to hit. Well, I lied. We have only ONE hitter on defense (#22) and partially #90 when he takes his focus medication lol. He's a loose cannon.

Back