Props to Valley

Get Ready

I just want to give big props to Valley for hosting us this weekend. I thought I wouldnt like it, but Valley turned out to be a nice place to play and visit. You never know what you like until you try it.

They kinda confused us at first because the visitors side is the side with this box like contraption that people could sit in and view the game. I dont know what they call it. The man who prayed before the game was in there, and I saw people taping the game. There were also people from the press in that box like contraption, Im not sure what they call it.

When we first got there, the security guard was giving us hell about where we could tailgate....but he soon got over it. We told him that we aint going nowhere and we cant be stopped.

Eventually we got into a festive mood and began drinking lavations. After a while, they had a place for me to go relieve myself in this porcelain like bowl that carried the fluid somewhere underground. That was great. I didnt have to see it anymore, it was gone. This is unlike other places where your waste is still there. When I got through doing that they had another porcelain object with running water that allowed me to hold my hands under it to clean and sanitize my hands. It was so nice. The dirty water from that bowl like figure also seemed to disappear into the ground.

I love Valley, why cant we all be like that? Ima write the President of my university to make sure we get those new gadgets. They seem useful.

I forgot to brag on how hospitable all of the Valley people were. They came over and talked to us and borrowed stuff from us and we did the same. We shared food and swap SWAC stories and everything. They were ALL so nice. Somehow they knew it was just a game.

Oh yeah, Once the players were on the field, they were running around on this green stuff. The green stuff only appeared to be about 1/2 inches high, and it covered the WHOLE field. The players ran around with good traction and rarely did one of them fall. They really know how to manage that green stuff. I surely hope we have a lot of that green stuff in our stadium.

That was nice.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
LIKE YOU LIVE IN THE BIG CITY GET READY. NONE OF THE SWAC SCHOOLS CAN REALLY BRAG OR BOAST ABOUT WHAT IS GOING ON IN THEIE CITY EXCEPT MAYBE TEXAS SOUTHERN. GET OFF THE ITTY BITTY CITY COMMITTEE; YOU KNOW YOU LIKE VISITING THE STICKS.:D

Originally posted by Get Ready
I forgot to brag on how hospitable all of the Valley people were. They came over and talked to us and borrowed stuff from us and we did the same. We shared food and swap SWAC stories and everything. They were ALL so nice. Somehow they knew it was just a game.

Oh yeah, Once the players were on the field, they were running around on this green stuff. The green stuff only appeared to be about 1/2 inches high, and it covered the WHOLE field. The players ran around with good traction and rarely did one of them fall. They really know how to manage that green stuff. I surely hope we have a lot of that green stuff in our stadium.

That was nice.

[size=8.5]WTFYGAS?==>when the ckuf yall got a stadium?[/size]

Oh yeah,

Valley had this board that kept the score and the amount of time left in each quarter. Now this is a noble idea. The men in the striped shirts didnt have to keep the time on the field like at some schools. It never went out and they seemed to manage it well. I wish all schools had one of these.

GR you got to be kidding... Next you will say that when the fight broke out nobody fired 3 or 4 shots in the air to break it up.

Now what about parking? I heard there is some kind of surfaace there to put you car on kinda like mud only it is dry and hard? They said there was no need for a tow chain like as some schools. MVSU musta spent 100 jillion dollars on that.

Can't wait....

October the 13th is gonna be sooooooooo sweet, even considering making some changes in my schedule (got to lie though). Count me in, I coming to see y'all cry in person.

D-Nice: adding one more ticket to the list.:redhot: :redhot:

Yeah JST

I was wondering about how much they spent on all that fancy stuff.....I was soo amazed. There are some people in the SWAC that could learn a lot from Valley.

Colonel,

You aren't going to be in Afghanistan? What kind of lie are you're going to tell to get home from there?

Originally posted by SoloMan
Colonel,

You aren't going to be in Afghanistan? What kind of lie are you're going to tell to get home from there?

GR, Robber, & TP better pray the war doesn't start before the game cause I'm coming with a live television crew to film that look on their face after the game. :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :D

Note: eat all their food and drink early b/c they'll be in hiding afterward like Bin Laden is now.

I shoulda known

I got suckered in agin....

But, I can't wait to hear what you gotta say on October 14... Now don't go posting what you wanna say.... you can do that over --------> there.

Re: I shoulda known

Originally posted by Timbuktu Jag
But, I can't wait to hear what you gotta say on October 14... Now don't go posting what you wanna say.... you can do that over --------> there.

TJ, they won't have anything to say, but I will have pictures. A picture is a thousand words. Remember last time we played in Mumford North? GR was off the board till mid-week. Just think, we probably have to start smacking Gram early b/c no one else will be on the board then.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
GR

Was it on Valley campus? Did you notice any Rebel Flags flying? You see some schools around the SWAC don't have stadiums on campus. Some schools around the SWAC can't control what flags are flying at their home games...

Good show Valley, keep it up.

Bg
You can take a boat to Jackson with all those tears you cried after we spanked that arse in Nawlins. I will never forget when I pulled up to your house. I was saying, so which one is Bgjag. Then I looked at the man with the red eyes filled with tears and it was obvious.

No no BB

That was Byron with the big crocodile tears.

Bg was man enough to hold his tears back til after we left.

GR, thanks for clearing up part of the truth. Btw I haven't cried since the doctor spanked me 30+++ years ago. :redhot: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :emlaugh:

Back