Prophet Vents To His Therapist…

THEESwacProphet

THEE SWACs Neighborhood Prophet
Doc don’t say nothing just listen… cause I got something to say.

Listen here TC!!!!!!!!!!!!! Unfold them hands and take that lost look off your face!!
IMG_4840.jpeg
In my entire existence of being on this earth, I have never seen a coach call a timeout, 12 men on the field. Player fake an injury, 12 men on the field. Penalty , first down , and txsu scores. That’s that stupid shhhh !!!

Special teams lost you the f🤬🤬🤬cking game against famu and y’all still haven’t gotten that shhhh right! I have never seen a team with championship aspirations not have a special teams coach !!! That’s that stupid shhhhhh!!!!

Offense, if I see one more side line pass to the flats against faster teams on the perimeter I’m going to come down out the stands with a folding chair , o line getting pushed back further than Stephen a smith hairline, OC see 6-7 in the box and motions the tight end out to the slot, and this team fumble worse than a man that can’t see the signs he getting pudding from a woman who making it obvious!!! Stupid ish!!!

Defense , stop running that damn 3 lineman shhh!!! It don’t work against the run, and we don’t have the personnel to run it effectively either right now!!! Stop playing zone when you have press corners , they’re out of position every time.. Bradley!!! Take your azzzz back to Alcorn with that BS!!!!

Get Ready…. Get Ready…. Get your head out your a🤬🤬 TC! It’s embarrassing atp!

Now, put your finger in the air , and Dr. Little play the alma mater.

View: https://youtu.be/HvPh6pExrws?si=bvgjMKjfkQGImRWp

Same time next week doc ?

Last edited:

On 3rd and long we line up in the 3 man front. I just mark that as a 1st down. Rush 5 and make the QB throw it faster than he wants to too. You rush three and give him all day. And then you don't spy the QB so he runs for a 1st down or throws a completion. SMH.

The 12 men thing on the SP teams coach. TC called the timeout to correct the sP coach didn't notice 7 had ran on the field.

Last edited:
I had to go deeeeeep in my prayer closet before typing this. And then I went down the road to the catholic church and told their passa to give me some holy water to drink and then I asked this one 45 y/o gul if I could get some assed on credit cause my social security check won't be here until 12/01.

Against houston baptist lol univ, we are on offense, a tv timeout occurred (lasted all of 2-3+ minutes), ref starts the play clock, offense walked onto the field, 7 seconds left... coaching staff calls timeout. 😡

Timeout granted... they go BACK to the mf'ing sideline, ref blows whistle and starts the play clock... 25...24...23.... all the way down to mf'ing 0 seconds and we get a delay of game on what was originally a 3rd and short and just became 3rd and 7 or 8. 😡😡😡😡

My booty-hole got tight tight tight as the frowns hit my face and if it wasn't for that drunk assed blonde woman dancing in front of me in those little shorts I would have EASILY been ejected from the stands for cursing.

Dumb SOBs! 😡😡😡😡😡😡

Last edited:
I had to go deeeeeep in my prayer closet before typing this. And then I went down the road to the catholic church and told their passa to give me some holy water to drink and then I asked this one 45 y/o gul if I could get some assed on credit cause my social security check won't be here until 12/01.

Against houston baptist lol univ, we are on offense, a tv timeout occurred (lasted all of 2-3+ minutes), ref starts the play clock, offense walked onto the field, 7 seconds left... coaching staff calls timeout. 😡

Timeout granted... they go BACK to the mf'ing sideline, ref blows whistle and starts the play clock... 25...24...23.... all the way down to mf'ing 0 seconds and we get a delay of game on what was originally a 3rd and short and just became 3rd and 7 or 8. 😡😡😡😡

My booty-hole got tight tight tight as the frowns hit my face and if it wasn't for that drunk assed blonde woman dancing in front of me in those little shorts I would have EASILY been ejected from the stands for cursing.

Dumb SOBs! 😡😡😡😡😡😡
Let it out brother . This is a safe place !

On 3rd and long we line up in the 3 man front. I just mark that as a 1st down. Rush 5 and make the QB throw it faster than he wants to too. You rush three and give him all day. And then you don't spy the QB so he runs for a 1st down or throws a completion. SMH.

The 12 men thing on the SP teams coach. TC called the timeout to correct the sP coach didn't notice 7 had ran on the field.
Stupid shhh!! We ain’t asking TC to be Prime. MF just be competent and correct stupidness !! Smfh .

Bruh I need help. I'm mad and sad at the same dayamed time. I stay smad at these unqualified PV folk. smh :(
I’m starting my hire Kevin Sumlin campaign for my kinfolk at PV. SWAC West outside of Alcorn maybe is just not good and has not been good for at least 2-3 years. Both the Louisiana schools being bad is not a good look for the division.

Man, TC is a product of Robert Hughes (RIP). What do you expect? I expect a bunch of 7-4 seasons with beating sorry teams and getting beat to sleep by good ones.

Back