Prophet plays Jeopardy

THEESwacProphet

THEE SWACs Neighborhood Prophet
Phrophet : Let me get “Grampax History” for $1,000 please Ken…

Ken: Question : If a child saw the illustrious “G” branding , what football team would come to mind?

Prophet : What is UGA or the Packers… they at least were relevant during the Biden Administration unlike that school off 81.

Prophet: Let me take “What Can Grampling fans Smack about these days?” For $200 please Ken…

Ken: Question: how do Grampax Fans sound when they smack ?

Prophet: What is they don’t smack … @The Founder slur his words like President Biden did that one debate, @Kenn Rashad wears red and yellow socks while squinting like he got a fart that just won’t come out, and @GSUperTiger sound like a glorified History Teacher talking about what Grambling used to be. Lord Eddie, look what they did to your Once great school… they haven’t won a SWAC title , against PV, against SUcks, against Thee. They dress like they had to take daddy’s last suit at Media day. How the mighty have fallen.

Prophet: Let me take “Restore THEE Foot” for $400 please Ken…

Ken: Question: Dailey Double!

Prophet: Ken, ill bet Thee putting a foot in them fake snagger took Tigers Azz on Saturday

Question: “THEE “iconic” failure that is gsU is the worse thing to happen to Black People since ?”

Prophet: what is…. Shannon Sharpe’s Sex Tape… What is Diabetes… What is them crusty white shoes the World Fame Be Marching In, and What is potlucks at work when you work amongst a lot of uh Caucasian folks … some who bring in suspect dishes.

Ken: That is correct

Last edited:
Confused Thinking GIF by MOODMAN

View attachment 19719
"Did yall understand any of that bullshit posted above?"
You did. Cause you responded … Founders go make a sandwhich and go touch grass you suck at this. lol you gone talk all this hot smack just to go on a four day hiatus like I sent you on when Prime put THEE most points ever scored in this series. Go take you vitamins and find some feet to lick… 😂

Back