Professor says he’s quitting University of Alabama amid ‘rise of illiberalism,’ DEI pushes on campuses

CEE DOG

There were people in various threads around here degrading HBCUs and talking about how so many black kids are attending PWIs. Apparently this white professor is saying him and his colleagues think it's not great..... This is why we gotta stop degrading our own. We are really in this fight together

I'm so tired of people quoting Dr. King, but getting the context wrong.
As they used to say, "good riddance to bad rubbish".

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
There were people in various threads around here degrading HBCUs and talking about how so many black kids are attending PWIs. Apparently this white professor is saying him and his colleagues think it's not great..... This is why we gotta stop degrading our own. We are really in this fight together

But Cee-how can those folks at Bama be mad about too many blacks when this is their black population

https://www.theroot.com/black-college-students-an-endangered-species-unless-t-1849940375

Edited for clarity...
In the Southeastern Conference (SEC), the state of Alabama 27 percent Black. But their flagship university Black enrollment is, respectively, only 11.2 percent Black.
Across all Division I schools that compete for bowl games and basketball tournament slots, the 1-in-4 ratio for Black men also holds at Utah, Oregon, Oregon State, Fresno State, SMU, Colgate, South Dakota State, Colorado State, and Arkansas. The ratio is 1 in 3 at Tulane, Washington, Wake Forest, Marshall, Rice, Brigham Young, Richmond, Villanova, Texas Christian, and Murray State. It is 1 in 2 at Utah State, Montana State, New Mexico State, Boise State, Gonzaga, Bryant, and Wyoming. Put another way, every other Black man at that last batch of schools is a scholarship athlete.
Contrast that to these white male athlete-to-student ratios: 1 in 155 at Alabama

The majority of black kids are athletes. So what is he mad about??

But Cee-how can those folks at Bama be mad about too many blacks when this is their black population

https://www.theroot.com/black-college-students-an-endangered-species-unless-t-1849940375

Edited for clarity...

The majority of black kids are athletes. So what is he mad about??
Most poignantly, 30 of 32 Black men from Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, Michigan State, Ohio State, or Purdue—six Big Ten schools—were mistaken for an athlete at some point. One Ohio State student said: “I am 5 foot, 5 inches and I only weigh 135 pounds. You would be surprised at how many whites walk up to me and congratulate me on a ‘good game’ the Monday after we win a football game. Besides being a Black dude, nothing else about me even remotely suggests I am a football player or any other kind of athlete.”

Most poignantly, 30 of 32 Black men from Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, Michigan State, Ohio State, or Purdue—six Big Ten schools—were mistaken for an athlete at some point. One Ohio State student said: “I am 5 foot, 5 inches and I only weigh 135 pounds. You would be surprised at how many whites walk up to me and congratulate me on a ‘good game’ the Monday after we win a football game. Besides being a Black dude, nothing else about me even remotely suggests I am a football player or any other kind of athlete.”
Happened to me when I had an internship at IBM in Boulder, CO and I wasn’t a student at CU

So how can that professor and others be made when your black population are jocks.

That can not be liberalism. Heck how many white folks have screamed for their team to be nothing but black guys?

Or for example how many have acted like guys like Luc and Dirk and Joker have no business in the NBA-yet have done more than certain black guys who have been propped up as gods in the NBA?

So how can that professor and others be made when your black population are jocks.

That can not be liberalism. Heck how many white folks have screamed for their team to be nothing but black guys?

Or for example how many have acted like guys like Luc and Dirk and Joker have no business in the NBA-yet have done more than certain black guys who have been propped up as gods in the NBA?
They don't like black people being on the campus

the magas hijacked the woke term during the pandemic and floyd protest...they don't understand black people don't really use that word as much as they think...they try to use it to deter us from being aware of certain issues but black people see right through it...they sound bitter when it's used by them.
Very

Back