Prissssssssssssyyyyyyyyyy!

You know good and well she ain't gonna post.............

I take it that she gave you a call yesterday about

PLAN 24BRZG572 ??????

:D

Well, I figured she'd call again regarding

plan <b><font color=green size=5.5>PLAN 24BR</font><font color=fuschia size=5.5>X</font><font color=green size=5.5>G572</font></b>. So, you have to call an receive your assigned task! ;)

Here is IIZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Hey nah yall know izzz don't post on the reg...LOL!!!
Nah that i'm here at yo crib....pass me my DRANK!!!!

CHEERS!!!!

HAPPY B-DAY LADY "T"

:eek: Ohhh snap!!! All this for me?!?!?! :eek:

Ain't no party like a TSPN <b>BIRFDAY</b> Party, because a TSPN <b>BIRFDAY</b> Party don't quit!!!

Now, let me go and get some of these <i>"beverages"</i> and food these wonderful people have prepared in my honor!! :D

<br>
<b><i>and there it is ... </i></b>

What food do you want T? Etouffee, Jambalaya, Fried Fish, Sweet Peas,... cake? Peach Cobbler?

Which drink do you want? :D

Prisssssssssssssssy! I hope you're enjoying yourself!

Hey, when we gone get together again, it's been awhile since we got together and hung out.......Fiootball season is coming fast and we got our first game in Houston, "Labor Day Classic" coming in a few weeks. Tailgate before the game or get together after the game.

Well... Uh.....

I can't bring myself to tell you........

See.... uh...... we kinda got together last night. But.... errrr..... I forgot about you and I couldn't get Ryan or Korey's number. But we called C-Leb and he never returned the call.

Sorry! :(

Since I can't go to Nashville!

Plan the next get together, Fiyah! We can have here again, if you want. Send me a P.M. with your number. That's the only way I can keep up with people's numbers. All that Reunion stuff has been gone..... Sorry!

Imma bout to step on some mfk'n toes!

Have another get together without the crew!:p

And see wut happens Mikey!:)

:wavey: Kema!:)

Back