Presidential Library at Howard, if VP Harris becomes President of the USA

ECSU_NCCU_Christopher

Do you think Howard should begin the process of making a plan for a pitch to VP Harris, in the case she wins the presidential election to house her Presidential Library at Howard? Texas A & M wasted no time in doing so for George Bush Sr. and one would have to wonder if former President Obama had did that with Chicago State how much that would of help the school.

Yes they should….actually I would love to see a a part of the library that focuses on “Girl Dads.” Where fathers and their relationship with daughters is highlighted and supported.

Subscribe to the HBCU Sports Newsletter

* indicates required
Yes they should….actually I would love to see a a part of the library that focuses on “Girl Dads.” Where fathers and their relationship with daughters is highlighted and supported.
It will be interesting to see how the library focus will be (if it happens), as it would not surprise me if the Presidential library will be a multi functional building with the library portion just being the center piece.

Former President Obama is setting a new standard for Presidential Libraries with his collaboration with the University of Chicago and Jackson Park. Instead of a traditional library it will be more like a park with various amenities that will be beneficial for the city of Chicago. The project is paving the way for future Presidential Libraries to focus on community engagement and public accessibility.

Back