Prairie View A&M at Arkansas-Pine Bluff Game Thread: 8:15pm CT

Fiyah

Administrator
Staff member
Game Time: 8:15pm CT
TV/Stream: ESPN2

Note to posters: Its OK to show support for your team, but please leave out the smack!
The smack policy will be HEAVILY enforced. Ignoring it WILL result in an immediate ban from the sports board WITHOUT notice.

I thought our OL was bad but PB's line might be worse. Their QB (who needs to be a WR) is running for his life every play

Off to a good start this weekend.
PV-Fvckery2024 got me again. I KNEW I shouldn've picked these sorry so and so's.

txa&m-commerce gonna' come in and wreck PV's homecoming next weekend and it will bring nothing short of pure delight to my eyes to witness these delusional trash ass PV-alums w/ that ignorant look on their face accepting this low-vibrational BS from goff and mcdowell.

Both of these scheisty mf'ers gotta' go.

I figured Pine Bluff's defense would stifle PV plus they were still basking in the overtime win over Grambling. PB has a good quarterback...better than I anticipated. I was banking on PB's defense holding them down. PB is young and if they can keep those guys together they will hurt some feelings. PV did some doofus stuff tonight like not running the ball. How do you get an illegal man downfield penalty on a pass play when you know you have to pass? Where was the lineman going and why?

Help me brother @Lenard...help me understand.

I figured Pine Bluff's defense would stifle PV plus they were still basking in the overtime win over Grambling. PB has a good quarterback...better than I anticipated. I was banking on PB's defense holding them down. PB is young and if they can keep those guys together they will hurt some feelings. PV did some doofus stuff tonight like not running the ball. How do you get an illegal man downfield penalty on a pass play when you know you have to pass? Where was the lineman going and why?

Help me brother @Lenard...help me understand.
Herb, intelligence doesn't live in PV's football program. I smell an APR hit shortly. 👀

I also smell a termination and search for a head football coach and staff shortly.

Back