Powerball Jackpot

cat daddy

No one has won the Powerball Jackpot. It is now expected to be worth over $280 Million Dollars. Are you playing? If so, what would you do with the money if you won?

As for me, after a long and fun shopping spree/vacation, I'd set up a scholarship program for kids that want to go to an HBCU.

Somebody call Ms. Cleo for the winning numbers......

Originally posted by J-State Tiger
Ill be playing...

If I won, 280 mil, Id buy me a house on star island in Miami, a bentley and boat...

If I send you my picks, will you split it 50/50 if we win ?

:):cool:

Look, if I won! First things first!

I'd pay off all our debts and tell Sallie Mae to go suck a fat one! :D

Then we'd go to our respective jobs together and resign! I'd take a much needed vacation to Hawaii, a cruise, then the Bahamas a few months later. I'd help a few deserving familie members and enjoy life.

I'd learn about real estate and commence to selling real estate to big businesses as a hobby! I'd do all the fun things I wanted to do as well as give our church a good portion.

My mama is playing....

....so that's good enuff for me.:D

If she wins, she'll break me and my son off enuff so that I can sit on my pretty SU azz and not come to this God forsaken job no mo.

:p

Re: My mama is playing....

Originally posted by Dtown Jag
....so that's good enuff for me.:D

If she wins, she'll break me and my son off enuff so that I can sit on my pretty SU azz and not come to this God forsaken job no mo.

:p

You should also be able to get one of those fancy, having all the bells and whistles dvd players. :D

First these bills will be gone. The others involve a lot of things among them going to the Caribbean. :)

I actually have given this much thought.

We (my hubby) and I will set up a trust benefiting both of us, our parents and all our siblings. The trust would pay a yearly amount to each of us. My husband and I would receive twice the amount of the others, and the remainder would receive equal amounts.

We could NEVER use more than 75% of the interest generated per year. The interest could not be touched. This way we figure the trust would continue for many years to come and benefit our children, their offspring, etc. Just create generational wealth.

So I better get that ticket. :D

Didja See ???

Originally posted by Ms. Jag4Jag

I'd help a few deserving familie members and enjoy life.

Didja see where she said a brother like me would get broke off ?!?! :D:D:D:D

*doing a double heel kick while snapping fingers*

First, I will get rid of 240 lbs. of ugly fat.

Then after the divorce is final, the fun begins. :D

Just Joking Honey! :)

I have to take care of the family first. Make sure the trust funds, endowments, etc. are in place. Then give all the "new relatives" a flat pay off to stay away. After that, the charities that I support on a reqular basis would receive some and my church.

Then I'll go up to all the women that wouldn't give me the time of day during college, and slap them with my new Rolex. BING-BAM! :D

AAMU Big Dawg, that was funny as "L"!!!!

I guess I'll be making the trip to "Da Boot" to play next week. I'll take a few days to think about the numbers I'm going to play. I'm going to get some quick picks, too.

If I win, I would give my parents half (they would have to get broke off something)!! I would give my sister a few million (about 2 and a half)!! I would get a new wardrobe, a new car, and my own place. What's left would go in the bank.

And I will be at work when I come back home in December!!!

LOL @ AAMU Big Dawg!! :emlaugh:

In addition to going to the Caribbean (French Caribbean and the Port of Spain, Trinidad Carnival), South America (Rio Carnival :D and Salvador) and the Egyptian Pyramids,

I would help out my parents (I have to watch out for some of my relatives though.),

get some serious body work done on my car,

get an SUV,

put the money in some investments,

give money to my church and alma mater, and

again I would first have to get rid of those bills.

Back