Politically Incorrect

S

Sonic98

Does anyone watch this show consistenly? I personally try to catch in whenever I get the chance. They often bring up some important political and social issues.

I watch it all the time. Its ok. I mean, it is not necessary the best show on tv right now. I sometimes wonder how, and who picks his guest.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Yeah I wonder that too, but the concept of the show is good and sometimes it's pretty funny watching them argue or squirm.

I'm a fan of the show host, Bill M. He normally have at least one black guest. The other night he had Billy D. and A. Taylor on.

The show is cool, but it's a testament to being in the right place at the right time.

When Comedy Central started that show, Bill Maher was a fledgeling comedian, to his credit had a few roles in some cheap, terrible movies, but now he has a decent forum, and he seems like a know it all.

I give the show 2 thumbs up though, because they do hit on a lot of important issues, and he keeps some black faces on the show.

NICE

I can't stand Bill Maher....So I usually don't watch the show unless there is a guest on there I want to see. For the most part I try to miss the show whenever possible. I don't like his views on a lot of subjects. Now sometimes he makes some valid points but for the most part he's a now how can I put this .....jerk!

I can remember one show where he had Shine on there and he kept raggin on rappers and particularly Biggie and Tupac... Shine held his own though...

Originally posted by jelli
I can't stand Bill Maher....So I usually don't watch the show unless there is a guest on there I want to see. For the most part I try to miss the show whenever possible. I don't like his views on a lot of subjects. Now sometimes he makes some valid points but for the most part he's a now how can I put this .....jerk!

I can remember one show where he had Shine on there and he kept raggin on rappers and particularly Biggie and Tupac... Shine held his own though...

He's just opininated. I disagree with a lot of George Carlin's views, but I still catch his comedy shows when possible.. I disagree with Bill on some points, but there is no one you'll agree on everything with.

Don't Like Bill Maher

Originally posted by Sonic98

He's just opininated. I disagree with a lot of George Carlin's views, but I still catch his comedy shows when possible.. I disagree with Bill on some points, but there is no one you'll agree on everything with.
I uderstand that he is opionated... I don't expect to agree with everything he says but i find myself disagreeing with most of what he says....so I don't like him or the show....I don't like George Carlin so why would I catch is comedy show.:confused:

I don't agree with George or Bill on a lot of things. But they are right about a lot of stuff. This country and the people here are not as great as they made everyone seem after Sept.11. Like I said I often agree with Carlon, but a lot of times you observe the people you don't like as much to see what they say. Sometimes when you disgree with someone's views, it's kinda funny to check out how crazy they sound to you at times.

Naw I think its a waste of time to go listen to someone you know you arent going to like. Why not spend that time doing something contructive or viewing something you do like...just my thoughts.

Because sometimes you have to pay attention and keep up with what the other side is doing.

Bill does get opininated and cut you off at times, but they other dud is even worse. I think it's the Mcglockten group, but I might be wrong.

On the occasions that I do watch, I have found the show to be interesting, amusing and true to the title of being "politically incorrect." However, most of the time I tend to watch Judge Judy during that time who is probably just as politically incorrect just from a different angle.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Off all the tv judges, Judy is the one I just can't stand.

Originally posted by Sonic98
Because sometimes you have to pay attention and keep up with what the other side is doing.

Bill does get opininated and cut you off at times, but they other dud is even worse. I think it's the Mcglockten group, but I might be wrong.
There are other avenues I can do this.

I like the show. It is 'OK'. I dont watch the show as much as I would like though.

I remember one show he had Little Kim on the show. Yep :nod: she dressed ghetto but the sister held her own. She must have known they were going to be tripping, so she did her homework. She was great!

Other person that did good on PI was Chuck D and Russel Simmons from Def Jams.

I wouldn't mind seeing President Clinton and the guys from CrossFire on PI at the same time.

Back