Political Help Needed for Creation of Democrat vs Republican Policy Comparison Table

pantherprowl

Hello my fellow HBCU alumni,

I am trying to quickly create a "Democrat vs Republican Policy Comparison Table". For example, compare them with regards to having created and supported policies related to Social Security, Medicare, funding public education, etc. This table could be tailored in detailed language that is relatable to women, African Americans, Hispanics, college students, elderly, rural communities, etc. This would be beneficial during door-to-door campaigning. People are too busy to compare what the Democratic accomplishes and what the Republicans don't accomplish. This table would also have links for supporting documents if needed by the voter.

I believe that there is more than enough information that would convince voters to vote for a straight Democratic ticket. There is also plenty of information to prove that the Republicans are in favor of the big corporations and billionaires, not the middle class or poor. Please post the policies and supporting links below.

To begin the compilation of information and links, I have found the following during my research:

1. The Social Security Act was passed into law on August 14, 1935, by US President Franklin Roosevelt (a member of the Democratic Party). Dempcratic Party passed the "Social Security Act" which resulted in social security being availabe for retirement.

2. On July 30, 1965, President Lyndon Johnson (a member of the Democratic Party) signed H.R. 6675 (The Social Security Admendments of 1965 for Medicare).

To begin the compilation of information and links, I have found the following during my research:

1. The Social Security Act was passed into law on August 14, 1935, by US President Franklin Roosevelt (a member of the Democratic Party). Dempcratic Party passed the "Social Security Act" which resulted in social security being availabe for retirement.

2. On July 30, 1965, President Lyndon Johnson (a member of the Democratic Party) signed H.R. 6675 (The Social Security Admendments of 1965 for Medicare).

GREAT IDEA. WILL GET BACK TO YOU, ON THIS. :)

I am trying to quickly create a "Democrat vs Republican Policy Comparison Table". For example, compare them with regards to having created and supported policies related to Social Security, Medicare, funding public education, etc. This table could be tailored in detailed language that is relatable to women, African Americans, Hispanics, college students, elderly, rural communities, etc. This would be beneficial during door-to-door campaigning. People are too busy to compare what the Democratic accomplishes and what the Republicans don't accomplish. This table would also have links for supporting documents if needed by the voter.

I believe that there is more than enough information that would convince voters to vote for a straight Democratic ticket. There is also plenty of information to prove that the Republicans are in favor of the big corporations and billionaires, not the middle class or poor. Please post the policies and supporting links below.

https://www.archives.gov/milestone-documents/voting-rights-act

THIS WAS PROBABLY ONE OF THE MOST SIGNIFICANT ACTS LED BY DEMOCRATS IN THE 1960s, THAT IMPACTS US ALL TO THIS VERY DAY.

Last edited:

THE ROE VS WADE DECISON LEAD BY THE GOPers REPRESENTS ONE OF THE BIGGEST LOSS OF RIGHTS BY CITIZENS OF THIS NATION (LED BY THE GOPers) IN 2022. IF TRUMP IS RELECTED, WE CAN EXPECT MORE SUCH BACKWARD MOVEMENT THAT WILL IMPACY OUR NATION FOR GENERATIONS, TO COME. IT IS INCUMBENT ON EVERY REGISTER3ED VOTER COMING OUT NEXT NOVEMBER 5, 2024, TO DEFEAT ALL GOPers.

IN ADDITION TO WHAT YOU HAVE POSTED ABOVE, I AM A FIRM BELIEVER IN SELF PROTECTION AND SELF DETERMINATION. EVERY AFRICAN AMERICAN SHOULD BECOME A MEMBER OF NAAGA. I HAVE BEEN SINCE 2015. A LOT OF FOOD FOR THOUGHT CAN BE FOUND ON THE FOLLOWING WEBSITE.

THE ROE VS WADE DECISON LEAD BY THE GOPers REPRESENTS ONE OF THE BIGGEST LOSS OF RIGHTS BY CITIZENS OF THIS NATION (LED BY THE GOPers) IN 2022. IF TRUMP IS RELECTED, WE CAN EXPECT MORE SUCH BACKWARD MOVEMENT THAT WILL IMPACY OUR NATION FOR GENERATIONS, TO COME. IT IS INCUMBENT ON EVERY REGISTER3ED VOTER COMING OUT NEXT NOVEMBER 5, 2024, TO DEFEAT ALL GOPers.

CIAA-FAN,

I will add that to the list.

Thanks

Back