Please take a moment to answer the HBCU Sports Audience Survey form

Kenn Rashad

Person In Charge
Staff member
Yo, good people!

I could use your help to better understand our audience. Completing this survey will help my team and me create relevant and beneficial content, future events, and other services for you.

I need a few answers to the survey questions to help us determine the next steps that will have an incredible impact on you.

Thanks for your help!

HBCU Sports Audience Survey

Good people. Many of you have viewed this thread, but only a limited number of responses have been received. I'm not asking you for any money, I'm just asking for a little bit of your time.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
I just finished the survey, but I question the credit card question (as some people are not going to have 3 credit cards). For the longest time I only had one and only got the second as backup for emergencies if the 1st card got stolen.

I just finished the survey, but I question the credit card question (as some people are not going to have 3 credit cards). For the longest time I only had one and only got the second as backup for emergencies if the 1st card got stolen.
Thank you for completing the survey. However, the question wasn't "How many credit cards you have." The question asked what your most "preferred/desired" credit cards are.

And for the record. I have more than 3 credit cards.

Thank you for completing the survey. However, the question wasn't "How many credit cards you have." The question asked what your most "preferred/desired" credit cards are.

that is why I put some people, as I understand people are going to have different needs based on their situation. Was there any particular reason why you decided on 3 as minimum selection?

that is why I put some people, as I understand people are going to have different needs based on their situation. Was there any particular reason why you decided on 3 as minimum selection?
"U.S. consumers have an average of 3.9 active credit cards in their wallets, but older consumers and those with higher scores will likely have more."

I feel you as a business owner. I have 4 credit cards and like 4 debit cards.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Back