Please stay off the beaches people!

sigma4life

2007 TSPN FF CHAMPS
How many shark attack has it been?
Dayum! two attack would have me thing about not going to the beach.

Aquaman please send help!

I saw the cover of a tabloid that stated the theory that Cuba's Fidel Castro trained these sharks and released them to attack America's coast lines...That's some strange isht and will probably sell a few mags.

I feel for the victims and their families, but dayum what does it take for people to realize that "it's not safe to go into the water". Unless they can find a way to my house and hide in the shower, I won't be in any danger.

It's gotten to the point where I have no sympathy for anyone that gets attacked.

My theory is that after the first shark attack, the shark went and told all his buddies how good humans tasted. He was like, "they taste like chicken." :D And the rest of 'em decided to find out for themselves.

I heard that it is believed that due to the trend it is possible that the sharks may be mistaking people for seals. I guess those of us who wear our big macs and fries need to avoid the beach.

Originally posted by Robber

My theory is that after the first shark attack, the shark went and told all his buddies how good humans tasted. He was like, "they taste like chicken." :D And the rest of 'em decided to find out for themselves.

LMAO @ Robber! :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

Robber, I know you are a lawyer, just didn't know you were representing sharks also. smh, the thing they will do for a payday. :emlaugh:

Originally posted by BgJag
Robber, I know you are a lawyer, just didn't know you were representing sharks also. smh, the thing they will do for a payday. :emlaugh:

Bg,

Now you know I roll with the Big SHARKS!!! :D

Why do you all think the sharks are now swimming in 2 - 3 ft of water on the shoreline? My son says they are following the food. Since sharks are the predators of the oceans, I think there is something bigger they are getting away from. Ya'll don't think there is a megalodon out there do you? You know the prehistoric shark which was as long as 8 greyhound buses and 40 ft in height and weighed like 100 tons.

Somethings scaring those suckers to the point, they aren't shopping for food in the usual places. And its schools of sharks not a random few. I wonder if they will mutate and we'll start finding them in fresh water--- lakes, rivers, creeks?

Guess I don't need those jet skis we wanted since we's only going to the pool.

Maybe killer whales are now hunting sharks. I saw last week footage of a killer whale straight kcuf up a large great white shark. Jaws fought back for a second but Orca was just too dayum much.

I still say the first shark went back and told is buddies that we taste like chicken.

Back