Peggy, come on in here and listen here…


THEE, we let thee down last Saturday.

We saw upclose and personal what NIL athletes run, jump, and hit like. They executed their O and D flawlessly, excepting a few plays. They played assignment football on D flawlessly, sniffing out everything we threw at them. sfa is the real deal, grind it out type.

We played a lot of 2nd teamers on 1st string lol, except for a few, on both sides of the ball. Not many noticed. lol They saw #21 back there practicing and didn't pay attention to our RBs, WRs, and OL. 😁😂😂😂😂😂

Grambling will see our 1st string at all positions, I'm sure. 😁😅
that’s probably the best defensive unit you’re going to see outside of SCSU. That was more of a matchup issue to me which is why I couldn’t pick kinfolk to win that one.

What I will say is… sure up that run defense.. txsu was exposing that until their coarch stopped running it.
 
that’s probably the best defensive unit you’re going to see outside of SCSU. That was more of a matchup issue to me which is why I couldn’t pick kinfolk to win that one.

What I will say is… sure up that run defense.. txsu was exposing that until their coarch stopped running it.
Yes suhhhhhhhh Gram wanna' run it first, w/ that running back they have at quarterback.
 



Back
Top