Pearl Harbor 2

J-State Tiger

Senate Candidate #7
Somebodys ass needs to be thoroughly kicked. The entire might of the US military needs to be brought to bear on this issue. I have never been so mad in my whole life.

it would make me feel better if something would blow up in one of these other countries....

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Don't count the Militias out...

Are we sure that this isn't DOMESTIC terrorism????

Don't forget that ther are many more Tim McVeighs still here in the country...

How can a plane crash into the Pentagon? What is up with the radars? I mean...how can all of this happen with all of the air traffic security we have??? This is powerful....makes you wonder if this is Revalations taking place now!!!

Re: Don't count the Militias out...

Originally posted by Ntelekt

There are reports that a group out of Palstine... is claming to have planned the attacks.

They shows pictures of the city jumping up and down waving "kill america" when it was reported of the attacks...

This is so messed up --a calamity beyond comprehesion. I am in the so called suburbs of NYC. Everything is shut down. The Tappan Zee Bridge (over the Hudson), a major part of the NY Thruway is shut down. No subways, no nothing. We even have phone problems here at IBM.

Originally posted by NASTYNUPE
How can a plane crash into the Pentagon? What is up with the radars? I mean...how can all of this happen with all of the air traffic security we have??? This is powerful....makes you wonder if this is Revalations taking place now!!!

I understand what you are saying, but think about...a radar is for DETECTION.

If a plane is making a B line straight for the building, considering air speed AND the acceleration of gravity, what exactly be done in that short amount of time???
It seems as though we are geared to repel threats from all other places, but I don't know if that same philosophy is place right at home (let alone, in the exact vicinity of the building).

I think we (USA) has a "how dare ANYBODY try that with us" attitude, and we may have been caught with our pants down in regard to the Pentagon.

Once everything gets under control (which I pray that it does very soon), I don't think we will make that same mistake again....

Re: Re: Don't count the Militias out...

Originally posted by SexyASSJSU*ATL

There are reports that a group out of Palstine... is claming to have planned the attacks.

They shows pictures of the city jumping up and down waving "kill america" when it was reported of the attacks...

Well that's one possibility, but you know how everybody hates us.

I don't doubt that some middle eastern regime may be behind this, but at this point...I'm considering EVERY DAYUM BODY as suspects....

Thanks for the info...

Re: Don't count the Militias out...

Originally posted by Ntelekt

White folks dont really believe in no suicide bombing. Also militias probably would not target the world trade center.

Good points, JST.

It's just that when I hear about FED buildings being targeted....you know.

Ntelekt, what you said would not surprised me at all. These right wing groups are just as fanatical as those in the middle east.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Originally posted by TRU3000
It might have been the skinheads or the KKK!!!!

IMHO, I think that's highly unlikely. I'm almost positive this was something contrived from a Middle-Eastern enemy, although I have no substantial evidence.

Remember when Osama Bin-Laden was messing with Poppa Bush during his presidency.....a grudge for your arse !!!

Originally posted by J-State Tiger
Somebodys ass needs to be thoroughly kicked. The entire might of the US military needs to be brought to bear on this issue. I have never been so mad in my whole life.

I totally agree. If someone within the US help these people out, I hope they fry his arse twice. And I got so mad when they showed Palestenians celebrating in the streets. Dammit!!!! How much celebrating would they do if we took soliders, destroyers, and carriers over there and destroyed everyone and everything in site. They're lucky I'm not a commander in one of these countries at war time. I'd destroy everything in my path with no mercy. I'd exterminate them with extreme prejudice.

I just hope this isn't like this movie I saw on TV the other night where this guy in the US helped someone bomb the UN. He was hoping the US would put tanks and soldiers on the streets and raise taxes for a costly war, and then have political extremist in the country try to incite riots and a new revolution.

Make no mistake. Many nations hate our policy in the Middle East. Some will talk about how many innocent civilizations were killed in their conflicts. Or look at it this way. Many nations hate the U.S. like many people in our parents and grandparents peer groups hated the Japanese, Italians, and Germans during WWII.

With the talk of terrorism, look for those of Arab descent to be attacked by Americans (namely White) in this country. (It happened during the Iran Hostage Crisis.) Basically some of them will be attacked like our ancestors were attacked for their color of their skin.

NASTYNUPE

That's a good question. Normally, Air Traffic near certain DC, buildings is a no, no. Back in the day when I was on Active Duty, in the AF, 1 or 2 fighter's would have shot this plane down.

What da hell, if I remember correctly, a plane landed near the White House, a few years back.

I saw the ****ing Plane that hit the Pentagon!

Today has been the worst day in my 19 year military career!!!

I am still trying to find out if any of my Frats (Ques) who work in "The Building" are okay!!!!

This **** is not right.

<font color=navy>Reagan National Airport is literally just across the river from the Pentagon. I wouldn't think it would be unusual to see a commercial airplane approaching from that direction. You see planes skimming over the bridges between DC and VA all the time. By the time the plane veered at the pentagon it was probably far to late to do anything about it.

-ep

Originally posted by EPMD
<font color=navy>Reagan National Airport is literally just across the river from the Pentagon. I wouldn't think it would be unusual to see a commercial airplane approaching from that direction. You see planes skimming over the bridges between DC and VA all the time. By the time the plane veered at the pentagon it was probably far to late to do anything about it.

-ep

That's exactly my point!

So true, my office overlooks Reagan National and I watch planes land and take off daily but yesterday while watching CNN in the office, we heard something and ran to window and saw this low flying plane and then a Big Azz Boom and Fireball.

As of today, one Brother (Omega Psi Phi) is injured and in the hospital. The other 15 in my chapter are all accounted for and safe.

Thank God!!!!!

Just like Pearl Harbor, there is a day after. One big difference is as a nation we don't know who the enemy is. Most point to Bin Laden, but don't rule Sadam Hussian out. This wasn't just an attack on America, this enemy wanted to hit us in the pocket. Maybe, Hussian was trying to hit America in the pocket like we did him and take out Baby Bush for taking out his son.

I just hope our leaders keep a cool head and do this right. Pearl Harbor gave us the right to physically set up democracy around the world. I think we have the right now to physically clean up the middle east. If we don't the next attack will not be New York City or Washington D.C.

Ponder this questions. What would be the impact of one or two those planes going into a Nuclear Facility.

Back