P90x

chocalate_topaz

I wanna be your lover...
Anybody else doing this program? I bought it, expected something else...just got my old program, doubling up the exercises. And the old program was effective, I guess I just need to follow it for 90 and see if I find the difference.

Anybody on here doing it? Did you see better results?

Anybody else doing this program? I bought it, expected something else...just got my old program, doubling up the exercises. And the old program was effective, I guess I just need to follow it for 90 and see if I find the difference.

Anybody on here doing it? Did you see better results?

I had a friend that dropped 35 lbs in two months.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
It definitely works.. IF you stick with it....

Its tough though..... When I did it consistently for 3 weeks... my body began to change.... dropped 9 lbs.

Im now in a Routine Bootcamp wich is Hell...
Ive been with it for the past month and lost 10 lbs. That shyt is HELL!!!!!!!!
But Im sticking with it.... I also will be starting Kickboxing within 2 weeks......

Last edited:
It definitely works.. IF you stick with it....

Its tough though..... When I did it consistently for 3 weeks... my body began to change.... dropped 9 lbs.

Im now in a Routine Bootcamp wich is Hell...
Ive been with it for the past month and lost 10 lbs. That shyt is HELL!!!!!!!!
But Im sticking with it.... I also will be starting Kickboxing within 2 weeks......

Sweet! I need to do it...:shame:

Sweet! I need to do it...:shame:

Yeah mane... At first your body goes into..... Ninja, what da Fugg you doing?
stage.....
:lol: Youre sooo sore you cant sit or stand..... I was miserable... But my body has adjusted... Its still hella hard but... I can endure it better now...

stage.....
:lol: Youre sooo sore you cant sit or stand..... I was miserable... But my body has adjusted... Its still hella hard but... I can endure it better now...

:lol: I gotta get over that feeling...:shame:

stage.....

That's where I am right now. :lol::whine:

Well, last night I decided to do some Ab ripper X after doing about 30 minutes of cardio. Dayum near "kilt" myself...:lol:

Well, last night I decided to do some Ab ripper X after doing about 30 minutes of cardio. Dayum near "kilt" myself...:lol:

:lmao:

Bwwwaaahhhhaaaahh!!!!

and to Think these white folk believe Obama is the Anti- Christ.....

I'll Give the White Guy/Teacher on P90X the Edge...... :lol:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
That's cause he's taking breaks...:shame:

I noticed that too! Dude is always ready to go... cause he's taking breaks! lol

It's all good though Tony Horton is crazy. My favorite DVD is the Jenpo X... it's CRAZY how much that will have you sweating.

Back