OZARK on Netflix

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
this show is good!! i watched all 10 episodes last wkend! season 2 will be very interesting given how it ended.

Cool, I'll have to check it out now. Been looking for more options to watch.

Just finished it....those last 2 episodes was on.

Can't wait to see the next season.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Just watched a couple of episodes of season 1.

Random Thoughts:

The Ozarks huh. This series seems creepy like the movie back in the day Deliverence. A good movie that made me to never want to go near hibbillies that live in mountain wooded areas. My current job takes me to various parts of Arkansas. I've never had issues but it does remind of many places I just don't feel comfortable in going.

Jason Bateman must be an annoying person in real life. Since the days of Silver Spoons, he plays those type of characters best. A good actor nevertheless.

Is this series based on real live events? I feel like I'm watching how other folks do business behind the scenes.

Tell me that Black FBI agent ain't gay. I've seen only 1 major Black character so far and that's how they do him? No I am not putting the brother down because of his lifestyle identity, but mane, once again the emasculating of the Black Male in Media continues. I hate this agenda.

Forget all of you all in this forum, on fb, and coworkers who kept telling me to check it out. I really mean that. Because the suspense and unpredictable plots in this series is just too good and I can't stop watching this.

Seriously and all things considered, Ozark is very good.

Last edited:
Just watched a couple of episodes of season 1.

Random Thoughts:

The Ozarks huh. This series seems creepy like the movie back in the day Deliverence. A good movie that made me to never want to go near hibbillies that live in mountain wooded areas. My current job takes me to various parts of Arkansas. I've never had issues but it does remind of many places I just don't feel comfortable in going.

Jason Bateman must be an annoying person in real life. Since the days of Silver Spoons, he plays those type of characters best. A good actor nevertheless.

Is this series based on real live events? I feel like I'm watching how other folks do business behind the scenes.

Tell me that Black FBI agent ain't gay. I've seen only 1 major Black character so far and that's how they do him? No I am not putting the brother down because of his lifestyle identity, but mane, once again the emasculating of the Black Male in Media continues. I hate this agenda.

Forget all of you all in this forum, on fb, and coworkers who kept telling me to check it out. I really mean that. Because the suspense and unpredictable plots in this series is just too good and I can't stop watching this.

Seriously and all things considered, Ozark is very good.
Later seasons have more Black people. But still very few considering the location.

There are a lot of similarities between Ozark and House of Cards.

As a team, Wendy and Marty often be at odds with each other but no doubt they know how to come together and play the chessboard like a King & a Queen.

Last edited:
I just completed Season 3. I hope it doesn't take long for 4. My memory needed to be jogged for the 1st two seasons I watched some time ago......Good Show/Series!!!

Back