Oprah Explains Why She and Gayle King "Will Always be in Each Other’s Corner"

Good for them, everyone needs a good friend!

:clap:

With all due respect, and I mean with all due respect, I think you are being a little bit unfair.

Unfair? What woman wants to take her best friend on a trip with her and her "so called" man? I gave Gail and Oprah the benefit of the doubt up until that moment. What woman has to constantly justify her relationship with her friend? Oprah and Gail produces an article like this every so often. Why? What's the point?

With all due respect, and I mean with all due respect, I think you are being a little bit unfair.

I say props to them as far as their friendship is concerned. I do believe they have both been a tad overzealous prying in black male(s) affair at one time or another. However, I take their friendship at face value (just that, a good friendship).

Unfair? What woman wants to take her best friend on a trip with her and her "so called" man? I gave Gail and Oprah the benefit of the doubt up until that moment. What woman has to constantly justify her relationship with her friend? Oprah and Gail produces an article like this every so often. Why? What's the point?

SMH!! OK. Founder. OK. LOL!!!!

I say props to them as far as their friendship is concerned. I do believe they have both been a tad overzealous prying in black male(s) affair at one time or another. However, I take their friendship at face value (just that, a good friendship).

Ok, I am with you on that. If I have a fault with Oprah and Gayle that's it.

Back