One title in 32 years

jsupop33

Loyalty & Respect
I saw someone on FB note that Bama state only had one football conference title in the last 32 years and I just knew they were lying. I had to go look it up on the white man's internet to make sure it was true.

This is tragic. Joe Reed was right

I saw someone on FB note that Bama state only had one football conference title in the last 32 years and I just knew they were lying. I had to go look it up on the white man's internet to make sure it was true.

This is tragic. Joe Reed was right
1991 and 2004

@atl hornet brother can you explain how this happened. Yall haven't won a title since Bush first term.

Imagine being the so called best team in the conference & worried about little ol Bama State. I’d be paranoid too…great location, best facilities in the conference & a storied tradition. Once we get this NIL popped off it’s a wrap for the rest of y’all. Laugh now because you won’t in a couple years.

Imagine being the so called best team in the conference & worried about little ol Bama State. I’d be paranoid too…great location, best facilities in the conference & a storied tradition. Once we get this NIL popped off it’s a wrap for the rest of y’all. Laugh now because you won’t in a couple years.
I'm laughing now....

group-laugh.gif

A couple years 🫤

Back