One more thing for TSU to explain....

bornthrilla

Proud ***** of JSU
I don't like to kick a school when they're down, but I just talked to Elon College's sports information director and he said that the Phoenix just signed their 11th and final opponent for this upcoming season.

The final contract was signed around July 5. The opponent is Northwestern State of the Southland conference, who will come all the way from Louisiana to Burlington N.C. this year, as part of a new home-and-home series.

Now, uh..TSU..could you please tell us again why you were forced to schedule the S.W Assemblies of God?

Are you sure you couldn't get anyone better?

:post JSU ran from us here:

:post JSU scared to play us here:

:post JSU are pushies here:

thrilla,

You and I both know <font size=1>tsu</font> ain't had no intentions of playing anybody worthwhile.

One other thing. You actually called Elon's SID??? Dude...

I think it should be clear to everyone now that I will call anyone in the free world if I have their phone number. And just like when I called Kenya, it wasn't on my dime.

Besides this guy really thinks I am a big time Elon booster. :)

Originally posted by Robber
:post JSU ran from us here:

:post JSU scared to play us here:

:post JSU are pushies here:

thrilla,

You and I both know <font size=1>tsu</font> ain't had no intentions of playing anybody worthwhile.

One other thing. You actually called Elon's SID??? Dude...

My momma told me that if you step on a negro's bunions he gone show holla, ummm....how ya feelin slobber?

Originally posted by bornthrilla

Besides this guy really thinks I am a big time Elon booster. :)

BT,

You are the most hipocritical poster on either of these boards. The Real Lying King.

BT,

While you were lying to the man, did you bother to ask him if he was making up a schedule based solely of strength of schedule if he would drop A&T who can't cross the 50 on them in two years or the University of New Haven who gives them a battle every year???

CAnt score on Elon? The same school that New Haven takes to the wire? I know its not right to compare matchups, but this is sad.

Boy, JSU is really doing AT&T a favor? What an upgrade for them. Are we getting 75% of the gate here?

GR I think we have to pay 100% pf the power bill out of our share. the Aggonies said they didnt need no stinking lights.

Back