OMG!!! A Woman Finally Really Dunks

bluedog

"Leader of Kings"
March 18, 2006 First round of Ncaa Tournament ESPN2 Army vs Tenn.

Candace Parker at 6'3" takes it to the hole with one hand and and actually throws it down on National TV.

parker_1868.jpg

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

bluedog said:

Candice Parker at 6'3" takes it to the hole with one hand and and actually throws it down on National TV.

parker_1868.jpg

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

That girl is bad to the bones. I saw her play earlier this year against LSU. She is only a freshman and feels like she is being disrespected by not being dubbed as the best freshman in the country........... :lol: :emlaugh: TN. is also pizzed because they are not a number one seed. :lol: :emlaugh:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
JROCK said:
That girl is bad to the bones. I saw her play earlier this year against LSU. She is only a freshman and feels like she is being disrespected by not being dubbed as the best freshman in the country........... :lol: :emlaugh: TN. is also pizzed because they are not a number one seed. :lol: :emlaugh:

Yeah I believe when it's all said and done she will definately be considered one of the greatest. She can handle the ball like the point, rebound, shoot, and hop.

Bluedog,

Interesting!! She happens to be the young lady that won the McDonald's All-American Slam Dunk Contest last year. She missed one dunk earlier this year that showed a couple times on ESPN. 6'3" and dunking, that is solid.

Jafus (Thinker) said:
Bluedog,

Interesting!! She happens to be the young lady that won the McDonald's All-American Slam Dunk Contest last year. She missed one dunk earlier this year that showed a couple times on ESPN. 6'3" and dunking, that is solid.

Jafus...Candace won the dunk contest two years ago at the McDonald's All-American thingy...

She didn't play last year becuase she got a medical redshirt (knee injury)...she's now a redshirt freshman

But y'all didn't see when she went baseline on them and dunked it though??? Is that the dunk y'all talkin about???

Who cares about da dunks? Am I the only one who wants to hit that? Just being real, fellas....(at least let her back me down a few times):sperm: :sperm:

StateTrooper2K1 said:
Who cares about da dunks? Am I the only one who wants to hit that? Just being real, fellas....(at least let her back me down a few times):sperm: :sperm:

As Panthro would say:

kekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekeke

Fort Worth Dunbar high had a girl who is 6'3 that was a FRESHMAN last year who DUNKED in the FINALS of the state championship game. Women basketball is about to SET IT OFF.

bluedog said:

Candace Parker at 6'3" takes it to the hole with one hand and and actually throws it down on National TV.

parker_1868.jpg

You think that college girl is special but Brookyln Pope is only 6'2' and dunk in high school. She dunked last year as a freshman but this year she was only a sophomore and led her team to the state semifinals. She won state when she was a freshman but now she has two more years in high school. On another note Candace is very sexy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Probably much better than the girl from Tenn.:flamethro without a doubt.

StateTrooper2K1 said:
i WAS JUST STROLLING THROUGH THE THREAD TO SEE IF ANYONE MENTIONED THAT SMALL FACT.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Back