Ok, I have a serious question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blacknbengal

On "Moderating", how long can one be a Moderator? I mean, if they are giving "terms" like the President, Govenor, or "elected" officials; maybe this will cut down on "biased" judgments. Maybe let moderators hold the office/term for 2 months, then elect or volunteer others? Just a thought.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
I hope u get yo answer before 10 Black bc the end is gonna come at that time

lol @ boom. Hey, I'm just trying to be a peacemaker

peacemaker.jpg

and see if there is an equal median.

Opps, wrong peacemaker.

111153922.gif

beans,
As much work as I had to put in to educate you through all these years, bruh just take the high road on this one. :scared:

I would normally say "carry on", but in this instance, I won't.

beans,
As much work as I had to put in to educate you through all these years, bruh just take the high road on this one. :scared:

I would normally say "carry on", but in this instance, I won't.
What? If the masses feel violated and abused, why not hear what they have to say? I mean, personally, I have no problems with any moderator, but there are alot of hurt feelings floating around on this board. Why not address them in a civilized manner? That's all I'm saying.

On "Moderating", how long can one be a Moderator? I mean, if they are giving "terms" like the President, Govenor, or "elected" officials; maybe this will cut down on "biased" judgments. Maybe let moderators hold the office/term for 2 months, then elect or volunteer others? Just a thought.

They are mods for a long as they want to be mods until they tell me or I let them know otherwise. It is as simple as that. I consider this issue resolved.

What? If the masses feel violated and abused, why not hear what they have to say? I mean, personally, I have no problems with any moderator, but there are alot of hurt feelings floating around on this board. Why not address them in a civilized manner? That's all I'm saying.

What GROWN PERSON catches "hurt feelings" over a message board?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back