Ohhhhhhhh Isht!!!! Its my arse!! Happy B-Day Royal One!

SAME OLD G

A product of Greatness
Staff member
*nervous laugh*

Royal One,

Ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!! You thought I forgot about your birthday 2 days ago huh? (10/19). I was just pretending to act like I forgot about your birthday just to see if you would trip! I...I...I knew it was your birthday all the time...*gulp* :(

Errrrrrrrrr....... tell her Nita!!!! Tell her that I knew about it the whole time. Remember that time I told you that I was going to pretend that didn't know that Monday was here birthday? Remember when I told you that Nita? Remember Nita?!?!?!?

See baby, Nita knew I didn't forget about your B-Day.

Remember that Coach bag you showed me? I'm gonna get it...errrr....I mean I got it right here!...See, Right Here! I had it the whole time Lord help me!!!! :rolleyes:

:D

<h1>Happy Birthday!!!!!!

Hugs and Kisses!!!!</h1>

Nita, yo arse betta remember that I told you about this!!!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
G,

A coupla weeks ago, you didn't know her at all. Now she yo baby and you on here sweating like a hooker in church over not acknowledging her birfday two days ago.:confused:

What gives????:D

LMAO !!!

Happy belated to you Royal One.

Please don't hurt SOG. He means well......

*ducking around the corner*

[size=4.5]SOG,[/size]

[size=3.0]Man, I didn't believe you would actually pull that stunt. When we were talking last week, I tried to tell you not to do it cuz her highness wouldn't understand. But you insisted that since she was such a sweet and good humored person that she would get a big kick out of this.

Anyway, we all decided to wait and follow your lead, so now it's BELATED HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO "HER HIGHNESS".
[/size]

[size=2.0]ps: was i convincing, did she believe it?Can you loan me $5.00...I'll tell if you don't[/size]:D

UUUMMMM ... ERRR ... Oh YEAH!!

That's EXACTLY how it was supposed to go, ROYAL ONE!! I tried to told him not to do that isht, that women don't GO for no TRICKS during the birthday season, but you know how men are ... kinda dumb and thickheaded and all ... :rolleyes:

Howsunever ...

He had you FOOLED GOOD!!

:D

HAPPY BELATED! I hope you had a wonderful day!

<font size=0.3>Now, RO, what you OUGHT to do is use this to your ADVANTAGE ... get yourself a wallet and keyfob to coordinate with that Coach bag ... which, of course, is now not NEARLY big enough ... ;)
</font size=0.3>

Originally posted by MikeBigg

[size=2.0]ps: was i convincing, did she believe it?Can you loan me $5.00...I'll tell if you don't[/size]:D

Uhhh yeah, I think that should do it! Thanks, check is in the mail. ;)

Umm Royal One....

Since its your birfday, and you are kool with SOG...I figured I would give you a Suge's special birfday greeting......

(see below)
No one really cares about your stinkin birfday. My birfday was the only one that mattered this month so.....

<font size = 20>KMA</font>

Now...keep the party moving!

Re: UUUMMMM ... ERRR ... Oh YEAH!!

Originally posted by Vinita
<font size=0.3>Now, RO, what you OUGHT to do is use this to your ADVANTAGE ... get yourself a wallet and keyfob to coordinate with that Coach bag ... which, of course, is now not NEARLY big enough ... ;)[/COLOR]</font size=0.3>

Uhhhhh I heard that...Keep it up and I will ban....errr...I mean I will tell Kenn to ban your arse! :rolleyes: Don't be trying to start no trouble. :redhot:

<marquee><font size=30>HAPPY BIRTHDAY <font color=gold>ROYAL ONE</font color=gold> !!!</FONT SIZE=30></marquee>

Since he forgot, you know you get an extended birthday. :D ENJOY.

Originally posted by Dirty
Happy Birthday Royal One!!!!

Even if SOG forgot...

Dirty,

I didn't forget!!!! It was a joke dammit!!!

It had nothing to do with the fact that I was on the other board smacking dem low down dirty Jags! :rolleyes:

I would like to THANK everyone.... This tops my great day..
I try to view the board everyday. Sometimes I can't. So if I do not respond right away, that means I'm working hard for the MONEY....

Again - Thanks... I'll party with you in a few days...

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROYAL ONE.

THIS ONE IS FOR YOU

1A_bottle.jpg

Back