OffScript vs. Reggie Flood???

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Lol. Again I like Scottay. His show is entertaining but some people get upset when he talks about their respective schools.

Well he love JSU . Lol he want Coach Prime to react like a hoodlum over Saban comments , and did a whole podcast blasting his reaction when in reality Coach Prime and JSU smelling like a rose got two recruits, a possible 5 star DL from Alabama in our top 3 , 2 other 5 stars putting us in their top 8 , and national attention we ain’t even ask for all in one week. And media outlets did all the criticizing of Saban for us lmao. We ain’t getting into a war of words . We just gone take them recruits … and hit em where it really hurt. That man Scotty is a glorified smack channel that’s 60 % jsu hate and others.

Fishing Fail GIF by Conesulfoz

Offscript a joke and clearly has a agenda.

I flat out refuse to support that clown after that stunt he pulled on Facebook on top of not being a HBCU alum and not even knowing about them until Deion became coach. He's clearly using HBCUs for clout (same with Roland and a few more). We don't need these types in our spaces. Plenty of long time HBCU outlets out there (HBCU Sports, JBN, Black College Experience, etc.) that are owned by HBCU alums that cover our schools respectfully and professionally so that we don't need to be supporting clowns like that

You can thank JSU for blowing him up smh

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
I flat out refuse to support that clown after that stunt he pulled on Facebook on top of not being a HBCU alum and not even knowing about them until Deion became coach. He's clearly using HBCUs for clout (same with Roland and a few more). We don't need these types in our spaces. Plenty of long time HBCU outlets out there (HBCU Sports, JBN, Black College Experience, etc.) that are owned by HBCU alums that cover our schools respectfully and professionally so that we don't need to be supporting clowns like that

I agree! I do not give him the pleasure of being able to count me as a listener.

Have to give credit him for one thing early on, having those online call in shows after a game. Someone should have thought of doing that.

Kinda interesting that his audience is HBCU folks but a lot of them don't like his content. Seems that he needs to fix that if he wants to stay in the HBCU space. Damage might already be done though.

Last edited:
Have to give credit him for one thing early on, having those call in shows after a game. Someone should have thought of doing that.

Kinda interesting that his audience is HBCU folks but a lot of them don't like his content. Seems that he needs to fix that if he wants to stay in the HBCU space. Damage might already be done though.

That's not new, southern had a call in show that was after their games some years back.

Back