Official "ATLANTA" Thread

Atlanta-Light Skinned-ed: It had its funny moments.

"Dig in my purse and get some cough drops if you hungry" 😆

The way the Mother kidnapped the Earn's grandfather was very creative. 🤣

"Yall hate me because I am light skinned." 🤣

That lady hat saleswoman laid it on thick. 🤣

What was up with the guy that wanted to take the picture? That was creepy.

"Just bring the gotdamm bread" 🤣
Forgot to watch...I will get caught up in a few...

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Just watched, "Light-Skinned." I've decided, I'm through trying to figure stuff out. I'm just going to enjoy the rest of this series which I did on this very episode.

Katt Williams even only appearing for a quick blink or two knows he can steal some scenes can he? Good to see ole Clay Davis. I wanted him to say "Sheeeeeeeiiiiiitttt" for ole times sake and being, "The Wire," nerd that I am. ...but telling them to just bring the G___D____ Bread at the end was funny enough...I felt that too.

LOL

Last edited:
Just finished watching the latest episode of Atlanta-Crank dat Killer. That was some weird shit. o_O But anyway, I am off to New York to visit my brother, so we will discuss this when I return to Houston. 🤣

Just finished watching the latest episode of Atlanta-Crank dat Killer. That was some weird shit. o_O But anyway, I am off to New York to visit my brother, so we will discuss this when I return to Houston. 🤣
My plate has been so full as of late that I just keep forgetting about these Thursday nights. I'll see if I can get caught up this weekend.

My plate has been so full as of late that I just keep forgetting about these Thursday nights. I'll see if I can get caught up this weekend.
Just finished....yeah, a very weird episode....I was multitasking until my mouth dropped when ole dude in the van ask them to do something for him. Can't nobody make any sense out of any of this no more...LOL

Last edited:
Just finished....yeah, a very weird episode....I was multitasking until my mouth dropped when ole dude in the van ask them to do something for him. Can't nobody make any sense out of any of this no more...LOL

And they didn't say anything about ole boy getting shot in the van while they was at the mall.

Has anyone else watched the latest episode of Atlanta, The Goof Who Sat by the Door?

WOW!! Totally different from all the other episodes I have seen.
Watched the last two shows. I don't know....they really stretching now I think. Maybe...

I mean...It just so happens that "The Spook Who Sat By the Door," is one of my favorite movies especially with regards to a Black Man in a corporate world trying to maintain yet stay down for the culture but...my mind has been lost and tired trying to decipher all of the hidden messages in these later seasons and episodes.

I'm about ready for Atlanta to end....LOL

Last edited:
The safe farm didn't seemed too safe at all as he almost got run over by a tractor and them attacked by that feral hog. It was funny to hear him tell Earn that everything was going basically smooth when he talked to him later.

One more episode left...

The safe farm didn't seemed too safe at all as he almost got run over by a tractor and them attacked by that feral hog. It was funny to hear him tell Earn that everything was going basically smooth when he talked to him later.

One more episode left...
I guess it is just as well, because this thread is approaching 9 pages and will be closed anyway. 😆

What a way to end it with a story about a dream.....
Nice to see Cree Summer (Freddie from A Different World) in it.
I especially enjoyed this episode (It Was All a Dream). To me, it was one of the better episodes of the entire series. It was very funny. The scene with the crazy chick in the stolen car. 🤣 The scene at the Tea Room.🤣

My favorite scene was the scene in the Black owned sushi bar. It may have been funny as hell, but there is a message in that scene.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Cree Summer's vibe and energy is perfect for Atlanta. I've followed her somewhat over the years since A Different World. She's mostly worked behind the scenes with lots of voice acting, dabbles in music, and some writing here and there. Much respect!

Last edited:
Back