Nov. 5, 2022 - JSU

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Every week.. every dayum week ๐Ÿ˜†. Yall post this foolishness and every week we kick y'all arse lol. Y'all (SWAC) ain't learned yet huh lol
Yep, and we had something special for your team though. I know some of them haven't seen lights that stay on all night or tall buildings so we had a special welcome planned. Coach making them stay in the hotel. He knows the city will lead them Prime'etts astray. He let them out the hotel we will have half the team in the portal.

Ask Coach if they can go to the famed Turkey Let Hut, and we'll handle it from there.

Houston is where the descendants of Sunshine from Harley Knights reside.

Yep, and we had something special for your team though. I know some of them haven't seen lights that stay on all night or tall buildings so we had a special welcome planned. Coach making them stay in the hotel. He knows the city will lead them Prime'etts astray. He let them out the hotel we will have half the team in the portal.

Ask Coach if they can go to the famed Turkey Let Hut, and we'll handle it from there.

Yall keep that harem away from our team but tell me a lil more about this turkey hut place.

Dude well over 80% of the team is from other cities bigger and better than Houston. Ain't nothing to see there lol. Y'all got replaced by Dallas ๐Ÿ˜†

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Dude well over 80% of the team is from other cities bigger and better than Houston. Ain't nothing to see there lol. Y'all got replaced by Dallas ๐Ÿ˜†

Damn LIAR, fixed it for you Mr. Herb.

Houston is the 4 largest city in the US. So 80% of your team is from NY, LA, and Chi-Town?

See how you just came in here and dry lied.
You ain't got to lie to kick it Craig.

Just embarrassing you the lying azz cousin that been everywhere and done everything.

Damn LIAR, fixed it for you Mr. Herb.

Houston is the 4 largest city in the US. So 80% of your team is from NY, LA, and Chi-Town?

See how you just came in here and dry lied.
You ain't got to lie to kick it Craig.

Just embarrassing you the lying azz cousin that been everywhere and done everything.

Being large don't mean shyt ๐Ÿ˜†. When folks bring up Texas they mention Dallas..not Houston.. sorry ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜น

Back