NIL Deals for College Players

Go Gram
Glad that we are getting back to being pioneers and creating a path for our athletes to come back home. Hue Datā€™s vision for Icon Grambling has been nothing short of spectacular.

Kudos to COTY Prime too as he has been a strong catalyst for this renewed evolution in BCF.

Glad that we are getting back to being pioneers and creating a path for our athletes to come back home. Hue Datā€™s vision for Icon Grambling has been nothing short of spectacular.

Kudos to COTY Prime too as he has been a strong catalyst for this renewed evolution in BCF.

If those companies stop funding then that's it? Hope it ain't tied to one person where it's all or nothing

Level the playing field. I'm sure they are ironing out everything making sure it's legal. Hopefully others can follow this model. #HueDat

Go Gram
PPP Loans Fraud is a Federal crime.

276184118_4885229661564400_3974093205887669445_n.jpg

I expect a response from Nike and Under Armour coming in the future. Especially from Nike. Otherwise schools may shift over to Adidas.

As soon as I saw this news, I thought that Nike needs to be working on some similar if they aren't already (which I imagine they should)

Last edited:
As soon as I saw this news, I thought that Nike needs to be working on some similar if they aren't already (which I imagine they should already)
And Under Armour is still in recovery mode somewhat from their bad decisions from a few years ago. Do they even have the money to make the investment?

Of course they should have known that allowing NIL deals would lead to what we current have in FBS. Big time boosters out here basically paying salaries to keep guys on a team for depth. That'll work for some who wanna make an easy 5-6 figures (until they get their scholarship snatched)

Back