Nick Cannon has his baseball team now

Wait….how do y’all know if these women are random and they are not doing STD test?

See y’all stocking up on the negative without knowing. So are we assuming here? All I’m saying is I have not heard not woman complain.

If he's hitting all these broads raw it's some serious pH balance issues going on. Women catch yeast infections easily from men doing this all time. It also makes the kitty cat fishy. Ask a obgyn.

Nick Cannon is sick and anybody who think this is normal healthy behavior he's exhibiting is just as sick as well. Fatherhood is more than throwing money at a child and showing up to birthdays and few other things per year (in Nick Cannon's sick head that's fatherhood) ... that's not even scratching the surface.

There's no way in hell Nick Cannon can be a strong father figure to all those damn kids scattered all across the country. Ain't no way. It's a very egotistical and narcissistic move he's doing. I always thought he was mad corny and stupid anyway

I have seen dudes with one child that don’t do shit. If Nick is doing his job supporting the kids emotionally and financially then I don’t have a problem with it.

How you know he won't be available for them? Did yall say this about Eddie Murphy? Man yall let Nick live. LOL
Y'all are the same bunch on here who constantly say the lack of fathers in the home is why kids have issues. But then say "let Nick live" despite him having a bunch of kids who he can't possibly be in the home with. Make up y'all damn mind.

Y'all are the same bunch on here who constantly say the lack of fathers in the home is why kids have issues. But then say "let Nick live" despite him having a bunch of kids who he can't possibly be in the home with. Make up y'all damn mind.

Marriage and Parenting are two distinctively different things. A parent in an unhappy home is not a good thing. My comments about leaving Nick alone is simple…we don’t hear any negative things coming from the women. Heck I haven’t heard about Nick pushing one of his kids to cut his penis off.

I saw a article with Nick talking about his massive child support bill.

Now this is when I will have a problem with it. See I don't have a problem as long as no one is complaining. Yet, when Nick starts complaining then I have a problem. My response...ninja ain't nobody tell you to make all them babies...don't complain now. I had your back while you were quiet Nick....keep that energy and go to work.

Now this is when I will have a problem with it. See I don't have a problem as long as no one is complaining. Yet, when Nick starts complaining then I have a problem. My response...ninja ain't nobody tell you to make all them babies...don't complain now. I had your back while you were quiet Nick....keep that energy and go to work.

While the ladies are not complaining-it's a bad optic that all we heard was black men just laying around and making kids all over the place from the sistahood. Where are they with this?

He is doing what they have complained about for years. Can't complain when boyfriend knocks you and the side pieces up at the same time. Why be mad at him when they are willing to do it?

Now he wants to complain? He needs to look between his legs for the reason he is in this. If he wanted that many kids the orphanages are packed with black kids looking for a Daddy.

While the ladies are not complaining-it's a bad optic that all we heard was black men just laying around and making kids all over the place from the sistahood. Where are they with this?

He is doing what they have complained about for years. Can't complain when boyfriend knocks you and the side pieces up at the same time. Why be mad at him when they are willing to do it?

Now he wants to complain? He needs to look between his legs for the reason he is in this. If he wanted that many kids the orphanages are packed with black kids looking for a Daddy.

Actually I know some black dudes who were going to do it with white girls to help weed out the white race.

Back