New Grambling volleyball coach cuts the entire team (and then got cut by Grambling)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am very disappointed in the negative PR we have allowed ourselves to be apart of. Now, y’all can kick rocks with the Art thing. In fact, I wanted our offense to give y’all a big middle finger. 😆

But this volleyball thing is definitely a bad look. I know we will take it and bounce back, but it is a shame that we allowed this to get so ugly.

For those screaming “kick GSU out of the SWAC”, please note that many fans like myself aren’t skipping any heartbeats.
Scorned women will torch the earth. I don’t have an issue with her cutting most of the team. Happens! But my issue is the allegations of how she treated women at various places.

But the PR nightmare created by the silence from Grambling is horrible. Every couple of weeks something keeps flaming the fire.

I’m curious though…Who made the video? And who originally posted that because it’s so tone death. And culture is spelled incorrectly.

Good, hopefully, if the things that happened at her last 4 stops are true, I hope she changes the way she treats people.

It's the cutting the whole team for me
I personally don’t think that’s an issue. Coaches do this all the but it’s the other stuff from UAPB, Alcorn, and when she was coaching in high school that was alleged to have happened. Of course, I’m not in the know and only going off what I’ve seen on social media and that could be taken with a grain of salt.

Welp. Seems like Grambling made the best decision for Grambling as well today
It's clear that whoever is running that account feels scorned but nothing they've psoted has been refuted yet (including the possible NCAA violations). If the worst thing you can say is "well football players get cut all the time as well" it's not a strong base to stand on

That coach seems to be full of herself and got reckless

1. A Grambling alum shouldn't do this bringing more negative attention to Grambling after Art Briles
2. It is kind of illegal to do some of the stuff she has been accused of doing (mainly (allegedly) already having her team from UAPB already in the portal and promised spots on the team before she was announced as coach and before she decided to cut these young ladies)

Seems like I might have knew what the hell I was talking about. Like I said, she got reckless and thought that Grambling was gonna have her back with her being an alum

Welp.

She was one of the main vocal ones defending this nonsense.

Overall a positive for HBCUs but had on her gold tinted glasses on this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back