Ncaa 2003 (ps2)

I got my game on Tuesday Morning.......and as of today. I have a very nice trophy case going. Heisman, MVP, RB of the year, SEC champion, National title, etc.

I am playing with LSU.....as my power team. And building my Grambling team from the ground up...........

The game is great. But all 1-AA have generic songs and stadiums. Rival games aren't in the right location either. But do have the proper names. SU/Gram.....Brad Nessler welcomes you to the Bayou Classic!

The teams running on the field before each game is nice. And when you hook it up to the sound system, the crowd noise is loud as hell!

This is a 100% WINNER. Yeah, it's tuff as you know what to beat a I-A team with your HBCU, but I did lay some wood to Duke and played UNC tight.

The classics are REPRESENTED!!! Much love for that.

The gameplay is top shelf and I've even bumped the teams from the MAC conmference and created an HBCU super-Conference. This title is worth having the X-Box. YEAH BOY!!!!

gamemain.jpg

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
The more I play this game, the more I'm loving it. If you've got an X-Box or PS/2, this is a must have title. Between the dynasty mode, rivalry games, custom schedules, trophy case and campus challenge point system, this has set the bar really high. Sega will have a whole lot to do in order to out-do this title.

BTW- Have X-Box joystick, will travel. DA' BISON are in Da' House!!! :D

Can you port rosters and playbooks over to MAdden because I don't like the way the college game plays.

Am I asking for too much?

Here's my gripe...I'm playing a quick season with the Jags at the moment and I'm getting a little bit tired of looking at these...well...white cheerleaders on the sidelines! Everything was kool until I saw that. (I'm sure the SU bright-skinned jokes will start now) But seriously, am I the only one who noticed that?

Originally posted by Sonic98
Can you port rosters and playbooks over to MAdden because I don't like the way the college game plays.

I believe that you have to play on dynasty mode for that.... if your player gets drafted into the NFL and y ou have a memory card, you can transfer that player to Madden 2003

Originally posted by DAHILL

I believe that you have to play on dynasty mode for that.... if your player gets drafted into the NFL and y ou have a memory card, you can transfer that player to Madden 2003

You could always start a Madden league that uses HBCU rosters.

Back